REVIEW Lauren Lively Sexy AF

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FirstTimeSharingMyHusband, Aug 3, 2018.

1. As you can imagine from my name, my husband and I had our first threesome experience at the Bunny Ranch with Lauren.

We’ve talked/joked/fantasized about a threesome for years and being in Tahoe to celebrate our anniversary, we drove to the ranch on a whim. Now, I could write a whole dissertation on coming to the decision to “share” my husband, but I will leave it at this was easily the best decision WE could have made to actually bring us closer, instill the highest level of trust, and reignite our love life.

Onto our ranch experience: we arrived midday on a weekend so it felt a bit sleepy inside the ranch, but we still were impressed with our lineup. My husband let me lead the way, so I chose Lauren to give us a tour. Something about her just called out to me—she had a juicy body and a friendly face.

She showed us around, made us feel super comfortable, and therefore we (I) felt very able to be quite honest with her and what I wanted to do. It made for pretty easy negotiating, which was funnily the part I was most nervous about! After we settled up, we had a drink at the bar, and then went back to her room.

Our party was exactly what I wanted—and it felt like it happened so naturally. My husband and I left very happy customers. We may just make this an annual anniversary celebration!

Lauren was super approachable, sexy as hell, and super fun in bed. I wish we could go back sooner than later and party with her again! Xo

2. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

AishaShah ♛ The Exotic Princess ♛

So exiting that you enjoyed your first experience, come get a second taste! A date to Tahoe perhaps?

✉️ [email protected]

3. I wish! I am definitely craving another taste. The next time we’re in Tahoe we’ll definitely need to pop in.

LaurenLively and AishaShah like this.
  4. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

AishaShah ♛ The Exotic Princess ♛

That sounds like a lot of fun! Just another taste, It could start to become a thing you do more often. Sex vacations are the best!

✉️ [email protected]

5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

What a special party and great "first" review, thanks for sharing. :) btw, and annual celebration at the ranch .... total fun. Looking forward to hearing more

6. What a nice review! The first of what I’m sure will be many great Ranch experiences for you two! :)

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your amazing review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome review ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. LaurenLively
    Chat with Me

LaurenLively Girl Next Door you always wanted!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS POST AND YOUR HUSBAND!!! I had such a great time with you too! I definitely hope it happens annually if not on birthdays and other special occasions :) I have been gone from the ranch for a few years so I was a little nervous as well, so meeting you too really put me at ease and was SUCH a good time!!!

XOXO
    LL

13. LaurenLively
    Chat with Me

I GOT WET READING THIS!!! Thanksgiving themed Feast?

14. Mmmmm...so hotttt! Now I’m really hungry.

15. LaurenLively
    Chat with Me

SO MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

16. LaurenLively
    Chat with Me

17. LaurenLively
    Chat with Me

I DO OFFER ADDITIONAL TIME ON YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT IF YOU LEAVE A REVIEW!!!

18. LaurenLively
    Chat with Me

Happy Valentines Day JEN!!!! Hope you guys are doing something or someone special

19. Thanks love! I sure hope it’s the latter! Hope you have a great one too. Xo

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @LaurenLively with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. LaurenLively
    Chat with Me

lol talk your hubby into it....next time we should all 4 get together so no one is left out!!!!

22. LaurenLively
    Chat with Me

Just watched the video we created the other day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk