Last weeknd at MBR-Hello Sagebrush!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LarissaBrazil, Feb 16, 2024.

1. Hey everyone!
    This your last call to set an appointment with me at the AMAZING Moonlite Bunny Ranch.

I’ll be heading on Monday (Feb 19th) to Sagebrush Ranch and touring until February 27th. Yay ;)

You can still reach out to me by email [email protected] or call the MBR office at (775)246-9901 if you want to see me this weekend.

After this Monday, you can book your appointment with me at Sagebrush by the number (775)246-5683 [smilie=call me.gif]

I’ll always cherish my first beautiful tour at MBR and one day I’ll be back! :p IMG_0346.jpeg

Marlin Groce Jr and SailorB like this.
  2. you look great!! I'm not sure who you are I'm Berkley I go to sagebrush nice to meet you.

LarissaBrazil likes this.
  3. Hi Berkley! I’m new here. Thank you for your words! :D

I guess Ill meet you on Monday [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  4. I’m sure they’ll miss you at Bunny but I’m glad you are still staying with the company. You’re so beautiful girly!! Also, Sagebrush is an awesome house.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LarissaBrazil likes this.
  5. Hi Monica!
    Yes, I made beautiful lifetime friends in here and met awesome customers, but according to my experience working in ranches, Sagebrush will be the perfect place for me. I’m super excited for this new chapter and I’ll always cherish my wonderful time at MBR! [smilie=happy.gif]