RANCH SPECIAL Last chance for the year!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by MaeLove, Oct 18, 2021.

1. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

I'm leaving on Wednesday but I'll be back at Sagebrush Oct 26th through Nov 10th and it'll be the last time you can experience this redheads wiles this year so don't miss out!

I'm having a small foot surgery and won't be cleared to fly till January.

So if you come see me before I leave the 10th you'll get a free half hour for every hour you purchase!
    I really wanna make the most of this tour so message me to set something up now!
    20211016_150413.jpg

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Hurry and have @MaeLove fulfill your fantasies and book her today!!! She is alot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MaeLove likes this.
  3. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

Thanks cumisha

I'm gonna miss everyone while I'm gone but I'll be back for a long tour in January that runs through my birthday and valentines day

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  4. Good to know that you'll be back around the time I take my winter visit, I might DM you in a few weeks. ;)

MaeLove likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I can't wait to have another "5 Girl Helpless Party" when you return!!! I'll miss you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

wrb55rosco and MaeLove like this.
  6. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

I would love that! I'll be here for my birthday in February so I'm hoping you guys make it a busy birthday! Lol

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  7. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Cumisha , what is this party? One that I have never heard of.

MaeLove likes this.
  8. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

We did a bondage party where we tied her friend up...he wrote a review for it on the real ranch report

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

My Client requested to have a total of 5 Girls to to entice him then push him on the bed and put him in restraints and tie him up on the bed so he can't move and we also blindfolded him and put a ball gage in his mouth so he was "Totally Helpless". He can't see or talk but he can node his head. He wants to book another party again in the future!!! All the girls had alot of fun sitting on top his chest, using a feather and various paddles, whips, riding crop, nipple clamps and floggers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_2096.jpg

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

My Client requested to have a total of 5 Girls to to entice him then push him on the bed and put him in restraints and tie him up on the bed so he can't move and we also blindfolded him and put a ball gage in his mouth so he was "Totally Helpless". He can't see or talk but he can node his head. He wants to book another party again in the future!!! All the girls had alot of fun sitting on top his chest, using a feather and various paddles, whips, riding crop, nipple clamps and floggers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

TGIF Hot & Spicy all Night Long, Cum see the Ladies in Red…………