Lady Aries is a dream come true

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JohnnyRamLives, Sep 5, 2014.

1. I just have to start with saying my experience at Love Ranch Vegas was one of the best thing that I did on my trip to vegas. But no one could've made that night better then Lady Aries!

I'm not going to liend before I ever met her I was nervous as could be but as I sat in the bar Aries walked in looking just as beautiful as I saw her on the bunny ranch website. We sat at the bar for a few,minuets just to get to know each other. And at that point I lost my nervousness and felt extremely relaxed.

With me being a "newbie" to this experience Aires was very helpful with so many things. If I was doing something good she only helped me learn how to do even better. She also helped expand positions of foreplay and intercourse that I wouldn't have thought about. Or if I wanted to try something she was always willing to let me try it.

After the amazing sex and champaign she helped fulfill a dream of mine which was taking a shower together. It was amazing and wouldn't have been any better then with Lady Aries.

All in all this is a moment I will never forget! And if I ever have a chance to relieve a trip to Vegas going to spend more time with Lady Aries is first on my list.

2. Great review. Sounds like a lot of fun

3. Thank you babe!! I would have you anytime!! Xo