Ladies, outfit expectations and canceled parties?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by c3wanted, May 12, 2023.

1. So I have been following many social media accounts of courtesans and have recently seen 2 posts that thought were different.

1st post was a lady saying she cancels deposit appointments for longer ones. She said if you make an appointment and place a deposit and then someone wants the same date and time but wants more hours she will take their deposit and cancel yours.

I get that it is a job and you want as much money as possible but you agreed to an appointment and took a deposit which should make it final. She said that if she cancels, even if you flew in just for her, that you can just see another lady.

The next post was about gift/outfits and that you can't have expectations on how the lady uses it.

If you buy an outfit/lingerie/etc for a lady to wear/use during your party and she agrees to it then it should be part if the party right?

So as an example if I bought a certain lingerie set could I ask that it not be worn before my party? She said that it is hers to do what she wants. I asked what happens if it is broke/stained/etc by a client before me and now it is not available for me to see at my party? No response given back.

I would like to know what the ladies of the ranch think of these 2 subject and do they agree with them?

Thank you for your time and lady that answers.

KarinaKaifova and John will like this.
  2. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

While I haven't been to any of the ranches for a couple years, this sounds SO unlike how I remember things. Not doubting what you say, but wow! I would never schedule with someone who took either of these approaches.

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  3. You should always contact several ladies and look at all of the ranches websites. Some ladies are nicer and more friendly than others. As for playing dress up, I personally am open to requests but I also visit the ranch from a different state and only bring along one suitcase of clothing with me so I am not always able to accommodate all requests as I may not have this in my wardrobe. Some gents buy lingerie etc and gift it to me so we can play dressup and they get to see me in their desired outfit. Sounds like she was not into it so move on and try a different lady! xoxo KK

Last edited: May 13, 2023
  4. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

On the first example, if you agree to an appointment and accept a deposit, then you should honor that appointment. Ask the other person who wants to book her for the same time period if they are willing to try a different time. Canceling someone's appointment because someone else has more money seems like a good way to turn a person away from the ranch and never come back, especially considering what they're likely investing time and money-wise for their appointment.

5. A provider has the right to cancel an appointment for whatever reason it may be. This lady just sounds a bit rude and blunt about it. Again as previously mentioned there are many of us who are nicer and more compassionate and accommodating. He is asking the ladies, what they think, so my opinion is you shouldn't judge all by one experience. xoxo KK

6. Also you should absolutely always get all of this information before you put a deposit down. We are all independent contractors and have the right to run our business the way we choose. We all have different rates and rules etc., I just re read the original post. And it sounds like she was blunt and honest about it so if she has explained this to you ahead of time I would not have put any deposit down to begin with. However if she said this to you after then it does sound like she screwed you and you can and should move it over to a different lady and again don't judge all based on one lady's behavior. I am actually sorry this happened to you... Hope it works out! xoxo KK

lover5 and Aviato like this.
  7. Karina Kaifova,

This was not an interaction that I had she just posted about it on social media. After reading it I would never book with her. I am going through all the research now to choose the best for me, and this is a big question that I will now ask about, I asked on here to see if any ladies responded with they agree or not with it so I know if it is common.

I agree with you making as much money as you can, but there has to be a cancellation rule for the ladies as well. You dont want the client cancelling last minute so you shouldn't be able too either, especially if they are flying across country to see you.

As for the outfit I again get that it is yours and you can wear it whenever you want and with who ever you want, I get that it will be used at another party potentially.

I just think that I should be saved for my party first. I mean if I bought it and we agreed that you would wear it for my party then that should happen. If you wear it before that and it gets torn off by an eager or inexperienced client 2 days before my party and you can not get a replacement in time for my party then I miss out.

Again it is your outfit, but wondering if any ladies agree or not as part of my research.

TiredFrog likes this.
  8. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

The girl that took your deposit and then cancelled because she got a longer appointment whoever she is, wherever she works should be fired.

That's a scumbag thing to do if you agree to an appointment, and take money for it then you make good on the appointment.

Last edited: May 13, 2023
    TiredFrog likes this.
  9. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Book Karina c3wanted I promise you will have a great time with a caring Beautiful sex machine she is great at her job and you will be rocked and smiling all the way home. It's to bad that happened to you brother.

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  10. lover5,

Thank you for the response. I wanted to clear up that it did not happen to me it was a conversation posted on social media, but I did not know if it is normal so I wanted to see what the ladies of the ranches had to say about it.

If it is your policy for either the cancellation or the outfit issue that is your policy as an independent worker. Not everyone will agree with your policy but there are some that will completely agree with it so that is up to you how you run your life. I am researching the ranches and this is something I am learning so that when I do make the trip I know what to expect and to make the best decision with someone that is on the same page as me so the best party can be had.

lover5 likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I do not agree with them. It's "Bad Business" and they are greedy and do not respect the "Client's Boundaries". They only care about themselves.

When a Client makes a 10% deposit for a party or has my "Lay Away Plan", I will honor his deposit. I will not change his appointment. If a Client bought me lingerie, dress, shoes, jewelry or for our party, I will not wear them with anybody else . [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe moll, TiredFrog and KarinaKaifova like this.
  12. Thanks for all the love darlin!!! We need to get together and catch up... xoxo KK

13. Cumisha,

Thank you for the reply. Glad you do not agree with the cancellation side of it. Glad you would only wear the item for the client, but I think after the first visit it should be fair game to use whenever. Especially if you are a lady that tours and can only bring a certain amount of things with you, if I visit early in the tour then it can be used again so you have more to choose from.

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @c3wanted and thanks for sharing your thoughts and agreeing with me on the cancellation side of it. I know that my Clients would get upset at me if they bought an item and did not wear it for them first or use it first. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

c3wanted likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

18. AngelWave
    Chat with Me

AngelWave Luxury Entertainment

I feel like canceling a deposit kinda defeats the purpose. Deposits secure both my time and yours.

When I’m gifted an outfit I like to wear it for them first, out of appreciation. I could see why girls think it’s there’s to do what they want with, so that’s where communication can help.

19. Angel, thank you for replying! I'm glad you disagree with the deposit canceling and that you agree with the outfit for the party first!

AngelWave likes this.
  20. Well I hope she wasn't one of our ladies and if so maybe she was new. Perhaps she was trying to encourage longer bookings but it kind of backfired as far you and others may be concerned. There is not a hand book or advertising manual to this business. It's pretty much hit or miss for all us ladies. We try and we tweak our advertising and and we keep trying and tweaking our advertising until it works and then we keep evolving it as we evolve too.

I use iCal and rarely get tow booking requests for the same day. If I do I spread them out to different days. If a client wants me to wear something special in a booking and he sends it prior to his getting here, I would not otherwise wear or use it til he got here. Basic Etiquette.

grizzly likes this.