Kudos are Due!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kamapuaa, Apr 17, 2021.

1. First I hope everyone has been safe in this past year, we have all felt the effects of it for sure.

I have not been active here during the apocalypse but have logged on every so often to find that since the closures, the huge lack of participation. And while one side of me is like I get it, the other side is like we all have time to blow and the houses are not closed for ever. So I was actually surprised a bit. I mean marketing is marketing, right. Just an observation as the activity has started to pick up again.

I know that I have tried to reach out to a few ladies to see if they are good or have OF or something that we could maybe help out during the hiatus, but since everyone disappeared it was kinda hard to reach out.

So you are asking where are the kudos, well here they come, one thing that you can not miss is how Alexa Haze has been keeping this place going from the house side. I give her huge credit to staying engaged here. I hope that Madame Suzette takes notice and gives her the credit due.

Great Job, Alexa!!! My hats off to you!

2. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Indeed kudos to Alexa. And Air Force Amy, and Kiki and a few others who've contributed during the long hiatus. Plenty more I am sure that I missed but I also haven't been on like in the past as it's been hard with no end in site for a long time.

Also kudos to all the ladies that stayed in touch through the various social media platforms!!!

And even for those that couldn't due to needing to focus on real life, thanks for being loyal and returning. And let's face it, it's kind if hard to market until you know there's something to come back to. So I certainly understand that. Just hope you and your families all stayed healthy and I cannot wait to see you all again very soon!!!

Welcome back everyone!!!!

Raz

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I tried to post on here every so often, I knew it was just a matter of time until we get to reopen, and now it’s finally happening yay!! May 1st baby! :p

4. YES, Extraordinary job @AlexaHaze!! True that and thank you for noticing!
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png

Suzette does not miss a thing and she is is real good about taking notice and giving credit.

I also noticed and made sure to credit and show appreciation for to both @AlexaHaze @KikiLover and all the board members in this thread .

https://bunnyranch.com/forum/index....gebrush-reopening-may-1st.66120/#post-1408817

image.jpeg

KikiLover, AlexaHaze and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  5. I do know that most girls, myself included, found other social media platforms and such to make money and I felt weird advertising on this message board not knowing if we would ever really open again. (Like just "using" this board for leverage and other monies) For a long time and up until this week, being privy to local politics, I had good reason to have serious doubts about our reopening ever at all - had it been left up to the Governor instead of the local authorities. And I had to just try and move on with my life instead of hanging on to something I had no control over. It just simply made no sense that massage parlors, skin care services like facials, eyelash application ...... Strip clubs, day clubs, Dentists and these other services that people are together within six inches of each other's face were allowed to be open and were not. I really felt as though we were being singled out and made to suffer and I just got tired of the worry, wonder and fight of it all. I happen to know that we operate on "privileged" licenses and that they can be taken away at any given time and given the political climate, I just felt as though this was their move to finally exterminate us for good.

SO, SUPER DUPER Kudos to Madam Suzette (and the ladies that do not cause media controversy) for developing and maintaining a positive and respectful relationship with our local authorities. THAT is what got us reopened.

And again, thank you to all of you that remained throughout to get us all through such historical and frightening times. Good bless you all!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

RunningSquirrel and AlexaHaze like this.
  6. Thank you so much. In honesty i felt a need to. Connection in lovemaking starts with chat. Im so happy i was there and will always try. Its been a crazy very tough year for many of us sex workers. But im hoping everyone does well on reopening. ❤❤

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  7. Welcome and thank you. Airforce Amy your a icon . Hope i get to learn from you. And party together ❤

Air Force Amy likes this.
  8. Your awesome kiki and gorgeous. ❤❤❤

9. Thank you Raz!!! Thank you for noticing and also for taking the time to write such nice comments! ❤️❤️❤️

gLip5 likes this.
  10. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Of course!!! It's well deserved and much appreciated.

11. @AlexaHaze you know where I stand on this. BUNNY OF THE YEAR. If the ranch establishment hasn't always honored & respected your hard work threw this time some of us surely did. Respect.;)

AlexaHaze likes this.
  12. Thank you so much hun, hope we get the chance to meet soon <3

cappy likes this.