REVIEW Kirsten Skye

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ShutterBug, Nov 4, 2018.

1. If you want to spend some time with a special lady, be sure to swing by the Sagebrush and see Kirsten on your next trip to the ranches. Just make sure you have plenty of time to spend, because whether it’s a party or a conversation, once you get started with her, you’re not going to want to leave anytime soon.

Kirsten is smart and sexy, cute and cuddly, genuine and caring - everything you’d want for a perfect companion. I had an amazing party with her, made a great connection, and look forward to many more unforgettable encounters.

Thanks Kirsten!!!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KirstenSkye likes this.
  3. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

Thank you so much for the amazingly gracious review! I had such a good time with you and couldn't believe it was already getting dark when you left... I guess they are right that time flies when you are having fun! I am really looking forward to seeing you again, there's still so much fun left to have together, in and out of bed haha

Until next time,
    Kirsten Skye

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

4. Great review of Kirsten! I’m glad you guys had fun :)

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Celebrate the holidays with @KirstenSkye today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]