Kirsten Skye one of a kind!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Built tough, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

:):):):):)………….:):):):):):):):):):)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2023
  2. Excellent, @builtough ! Nice to see Kirsten back (as well as the familiar and the new ladies at the Sage and the KKR ) -- my last time there, while there to party with another lady, I recall her long, leggy presence in the Sagebrush parlor.

aztecwarrior2881 and Built tough like this.
  3. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

I'm glad you had a good time!! Now I don't have to search for you about the workout video lol.

destinistarr and Built tough like this.
  4. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Yes we are quite the pair! Karaoke will definitely be fun, maybe next time you visit!

destinistarr and Built tough like this.
  5. AWE THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT!!! I’ve played pool since I was 19, so I understood to “quarter shortage” …. What a memory! But just to set the record straight (for management) I DID NOT go to bunny…. I went out to my truck to get said quarters in question lol [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review BT! I've talked with Kirsten a few times but as of yet. enjoyed her company in private. She is long and lean, and has a great smile. Maybe someday.

Built tough likes this.
  7. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! It made my day and I can't wait to see you again!

Built tough and ROADRUNNER J like this.