Kinsley Jewel.......A True Gem

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by indytrauma, Dec 5, 2008.

1. I met Kinsley on her first night working on the floor at the Love Ranch. During the course of the evening, I had the opportunity to observe her put on the most amazing display of pole dancing that I had ever seen, even in two years of managing a strip club!! She was spectacular on the pole, and her beauty and gracefulness are unmatched. In talking with her, I found her to be a very engaging yet, very modest lady. I knew I was in trouble.

The next night I returned to the Love Ranch and had an opportunity to spend more time with Kinsley, talking and looking at some of her pictures. Finally, I told her that I needed to talk to her privately, so we went to her room and negotiated our party.

After taking care of the business side of things, we returned to her room. As soon as the door closed, it felt like an eruption of passion and sexual tension. As a rule, I do not discuss party details out of respect for my and the lady's privacy. The only thing i can say is she provided the BEST sexual experience of my life. I could not have asked for a more perfect encounter, unless of course, it had just never ended!! She was that damn GREAT!

I have often said that I would not repeat party with a girl but Kinsley will be the one to break my pursuit of new girls. She rocked my world and I can't wait until the next time that we get together!

2. Hello Indytrauma, I just had to chime in on this one. It obviously isn't very often that a person writes a post as glowing as yours about your time with Kinsley. However, I had the same kind of experience with another lady from the Love Ranch. I'm sure you know this girl well. Her name is Chloe!! She also gave that "unforgettable" and "best ever" experience and IS a repeat party for me
    this coming week. Now, I'll also be wishing to watch this Kinsley also. A glowing report such as yours just tends to peak one's interest and curiosity. Looks like Kinsley is "gonna be busy"!!!

3. Thanks! Yes, she is the best! Hands down, she is the best there has been and she has raised the bar for those who I party with in the future, She is just that damn GREAT!

I am looking very forward to the next time that I get to spend time with Kinsley! It can't come soon enough for me!

4. =Saying that I had a good time is the understatement of all time. I had a great time and this young lady has made me a fan for life.

As for my new Indy guide business, if you got the money, I have got the ideas!!

5. Indy, first let me say thank you for expressing so highly of me. I had a great time with you and am glad to know that you did as well. It makes me feel good inside, a little devious as well, because if you thought that our first time was great I can't wait to out do myself. I have only been here a week and so the first few days were a learning process for me and I was holding back A LOT!!!! So the next time hopefully you will enjoy yourself even more so.
    xoxoxoxo Kinsley Jewels

6. Indy did you Read , Kinsley said she was holding back alot (LOL)

You may need a check up before you book again

just to be Safe (LOL)

7. Kinsley,

Sorry that I had to leave before you came back to the LR. I was so looking forward to round 2. If you were holding anything back last time, I was hoping to find out what I missed the first time around. You are certainly a class act and like I said, You are the best there was, the best there is, and....... (quoting the legendary Brett Hart). Can't wait until our paths cross again someday and we can start all over again.....