REVIEW KIKI, the Rasa Lila : Redux

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by YoloSolo, May 5, 2022.

1. She is the Dance of Divine Love.

Last edited: May 6, 2022
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW BABE! :p

CFA8FD8B-2906-48D6-AF02-AA510924BDBD.jpeg

3. @KikiLover
    A Hindu story of devoted sneaking out of the village into the forest to lose oneself in the play/dance with the divine love.
    ...and you have by far the cutest smile while talking, ever.

Last edited: May 10, 2022
  4. I owe KIKI a HUGE redux...

I'm at fault of being a reductionist of thought by way of vodka tonics. That being said
    I fell on KIKI from watching her youtube videos. Her unguarded persona connected.
    KIKI is enchanting, personable and one of the most beautiful women I've ever met. She personifies sensuality as if she embodies Eros right in front of you.
    Her smile is intoxicating and her conversation is genuine. And that accent.... OMG. its worth just hearing her talk about her dreams and wishes. KIKI wants to know what you think.
    Kiki is not to be described but to be experienced. She is aware of you and knows how to reach to you. The sparkle in her eyes is what we all secretly chase.

You'll be a @KikiLover

Last edited: May 11, 2022
    foreverman likes this.
  5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Wow this last review you wrote is so sweet darling, I am so happy to have met you and spent time with you… let’s do it again soon xoxo :p

6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Check out my review boys! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]