REVIEW KIKI LOVER

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by hebrewhammer, Feb 11, 2023.

1. This is a long overdue review from the summer of 2021 with Kiki.

I originally wanted to have a party with Kiki on my b-day week, but I couldn't get time off of work that week, so I booked 2 weeks later.

I reached out to Kiki a good 2 months before my arrival. After several emails, I decided to book a party with Kiki and gave a deposit.

This was the time when cities and countries were just starting to release some restrictions from covid.
    I was hoping to drive down to Reno, but at that time the Canadian land border was still closed, so I had to fly down to Las Vegas and rent a car to drive to Reno (7 hour drive).

Once I got to Sagebrush, I waited around 10 minutes for Kiki to make her grand entrance.

SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

In the parlor, we hide in the corner talking, and after a few minutes, she gave me the tour.
    Once in her room, I told her what I wanted, just some adult wholesome fun in the VIP room for 2 hours. The negotiation went quickly, and Kiki lead me to the VIP room. Just before leaving the VIP room to pay for the party, Kiki asked me “Since you came all the way from Canada to see me, would you like to extend the party to 3 hours?”. I couldn't resist.
    Once the tab was paid off, that's when the fun began.

Kiki can be dominant and submissive and everything in-between. She has a passion to make your time with her a memorable one. She has a sexual drive, that I haven't been worn out in a very long time like that. I won't get into specifics of what we did, but every now and then I dream of our time together.
    It wasn't all about the sex, but a good portion was talking.

In a few short weeks, I'll be in Kiki's hands, but this time for a GFE.[smilie=i love you1.gif]

So thank you Kiki for a wonderful experience.

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW BABE! :p

2BD86410-2394-4288-9F92-B49D98FDE51C.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 14, 2023