KIKI LOVER STARLET OF THE MONTH FOR MAY 2022 !!!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Kim GM, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Kim GM
    Chat with Me

Kim GM Administrator Staff Member

3 MONTHS IN A ROW !!!!!!!!!
    WAY TO GO MISS KIKI .

EMAIL HER TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT AND FIND OUT WHY SHE HAS BEEN THE STARLET OF THE MONTH 3 MONTHS RUNNING FOR YOURSELF !

[email protected]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

CelestePresley and SerenityMeow like this.
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Thank you so much!

I am available full time anytime, I will be here at sagebrush this whole summer and would love to make your fantasies a reality babes! :p:p:p

Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
    CelestePresley and SerenityMeow like this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Congratulations Kiki on your award as you deserve it and best wishes for many more! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

SerenityMeow likes this.
  4. Congratulations on the Starlet-of-the-Month "Hat Trick," Miz @KikiLover !!!

SerenityMeow likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Congrats @KikiLover!!!! Good job and you deserve it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SerenityMeow likes this.
  6. She’s a Killer Queen !

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops::oops::oops:

PULL OVER THAT ASS TOO FAT

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops::oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

KikiLover likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Great work, congrats beautiful.

9. amazing job Kiki, so happy to work with you

10. Congratulations baby I love this for you <3

11. Kiki! So awesome! Congrats babbyyy

12. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

You girlies are too sweet, appreciate the love! :p

CelestePresley likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats @KikiLover!!! Book with her today!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. ZaraBlue
    Chat with Me

ZaraBlue your personal chocolate kitty at KitKat

congratulations beautiful Kiki [smilie=happy.gif]

15. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats @KikiLover again and let's do a "2 Girl Crossover Party" this year!!! Book your party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book this princess for a fantastic experience.

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Great job Kiki keep the hard work going