RANCH SPECIAL Kennedy Cole's OUT-DATE *NOVEMBER Special*

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KennedyCole, Oct 8, 2019.

1. What a better way to get into the spirit of thanksgiving then by sharing an intimate out date with a special lady! Let me make your harvest season memorable! If you book an out date with me before the month of November, I will negotiate extra time into our evening together. Taking the time to truly get to know each other on an intimate level can be extremely rewarding. I can't describe the type of pleasure I get from being able to provide you with your ultimate fantasies... My goal is to make unforgettable moments with you. That being said, I enjoy serving my man and that means in any way I possibly can. Whatever your fantasy may be, let's take it a step further. Come experience the sunsets and the wild horses. Let's play in the sand on the beach together in our comfy sweaters as we take in the beauty of Tahoe in the fall! Then we can sneak away to a more private place for some real fun! I can't wait to show you the wild side of Nevada!

Please send all booking inquiries to [email protected]!

2. Lake Show
    Chat with Me

Lake Show Well-Known Member

Looking great Kennedy. I cant wait to get to know you[smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [​IMG]

3. What a great deal! Come book with this beauty today! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Come book with this hottie today for an experience to remember forever. (;

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @KennedyCole today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. November is a great month for outdates!!!!!

Sharky likes this.