katy kisses's ideal outdate

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by KatyKisses, Nov 26, 2022.

Tags:
  1. hi, my name is katy kisses I am the newest kitty I would like to take a tour of Vegas. It's My first time here I live in Tx I like dinner dates My favorite food is sea food. I like going to the movies my favorite them of movies is horror, I am out going and am up to anything you want to do, I cant wait to laugh the night way with you. At our nice hotel room and take a nice bubble bath. Cant wait to get the nigh started babe see you soon.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2022
  2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Well hello to a fellow Texan!! Welcome to the ranches, you are very beautiful! Vegas is awesome and has many things to do. I spent several days there last December and had a blast. Horror movies can be fun especially with someone special to scream with, throw popcorn or enjoy the thrill of watching a horror movie. Look forward to meeting you on a future trip to the ranches.

3. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Katy kisses, First enjoy your trip here. The Reno/Carson City /LakeTahoe area. Is a great area to visit , and play in. No matter what time of year….

4. Thank u babe I appreciate it