Karmen Leigh and Me

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cal jay, May 19, 2011.

1. During one of my prior visits to the LR North, I had a chance to meet and talk briefly with Karmen Leigh. Karmen's sincerity and sexiness quietly stood out amongst the other lovely ladies and I took an instant liking to her. I emailed her and the more we communicated, the more chemistry that I sensed between us. The day finally came for us to meet once again but this time, we would talk about spending some intimate time together. As we visited some more, it was clear that the good vibes I had previously sensed were for real and I think that Karmen and I connected and I liked that.

Not only at a physical level, but I am emotionally attracted to her as well. We like each other and, at least to me, that has to be one of the best ingredients of a wonderful party. It was an hour-long party but we both agreed that we would have been happy to spend much more time together. And after our party, we did indeed get a chance to spent more time together as Karmen treated me to what I would say was a first-class, VIP, GF experience that included a few extra special activities that I won't mention here.

Karmen is a kind and caring lady, a beautiful and sexy lady, and a good person, a sweet person, and I am so glad that we connected. I look forward to seeing her again and hope for a long and lasting friendship.

Karmen, I'm an admirer and a fan! Just one more little secret: don't tell anyone else but I think you snuck yourself into a corner of my heart just a little bit.

Also, I want to add a special thanks to Mya Redd and Lucy Fire. Two very nice LR ladies that kept me company while Karmen was getting ready for me.

2. You are quite welcome, my dear Karmen!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]