Karaoke

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by James Media, May 29, 2023.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

3. Hmm. I love me some karaoke. Maybe I should extend my stay in the area one more day and check this out on the 8th.

DiamondEuphoria likes this.

4. Hmmmnnn, that's a sweet tid bit of information..... still in the area....? :cool:

I'm available thru next Tuesday.... by appt....[smilie=hi ya!.gif]:D

5. I’m on vacation next week, driving way the heck out from Chicago to see what’s along interstate 80. Gonna be checking in to a place in Reno on September 4th and checking out on the 8th. Gonna swing by San Francisco at some point just because that’s where the road goes. Since it’s a 2 day drive in each direction and I gotta be back at work by the 11th, I don’t think I can do karaoke on Friday evening. Too bad. But maybe I could

6. Sounds like a mighty fine trip! Enjoy and be safe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. CUM have fun with the Starlets on Thursday night for Karaoke at The Sage Brush Ranch. I will be here until November 8th. [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Karaoke nights are a fun and entertaining way to start or finish your party here at the Bunny Ranch. Choose a song and sing a duet w your favorite girl, we love interacting with our friends and its a great way to spend time together laughing and cheering each other on!;)

FreyaNovia likes this.
  9. I can’t wait until I get the opportunity to get out to Mound House again and do some more karaoke and possibly other fun activities with the ladies. I got to sing “Don’t Stop Believing” and one other song that I keep forgetting with some of the ladies at Sagebrush.

FreyaNovia and NancyLoren like this.
  10. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

FreyaNovia Your curvy Latina MILF

Fire flyer :D:D:D Karaoke is always fun time too!!! :p:cool:

[​IMG]

11. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

I’m ready to rap some Eminem tonight… hehehe.

gLip5 likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

13. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Karaoke is a blast make sure to enjoy Karaoke with all your favorite ladies!

TiredFrog likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to singing Karaoke duet with me?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I love karaoke thanks everyone[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

16. DiamondEuphoria
    Chat with Me

DiamondEuphoria Book with me! Xoxo @LoveRanch North

Come to karaoke on thursdays ! Sing your heart out with me! Dj west is the best!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Karaoke on Thursday nights at Sagebrush Ranch are a blast!!! Come and join us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. VioletFrost
    Chat with Me

VioletFrost BBW of Your Dreams

I haven't done karaoke in forever and it was so much fun!

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

20. I love watching the other ladies sing karaoke. Always good laughs and memories!! Make sure to join us every week at the love ranch for Karaoke

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

Come sing your favorite song with your favorite lady on karaoke night !!

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

23. DiamondEuphoria
    Chat with Me

DiamondEuphoria Book with me! Xoxo @LoveRanch North

Come on Thursdays! I have such a blast Singing with every single one of these lovely starlets! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Dj west appearing til midnight every Wednesday and Thursday. From 7 - midnight [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Always a fun time for all! [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

JadeMonroe likes this.
  26. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Hopefully, you’ll make a surprise re- appearance one of these days [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]o_O

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Come and join us for Karaoke Nights!!! You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

It’s that time of the week! Karaoke is tomorrow night, so don’t forget to stop in, sing a song, and spend some time with all of us.

29. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Join us for Karaoke! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] download (3).jpg

SailorB and SteveK like this.
  30. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

I seriously can't wait until tomorrow. Sounds like a blast

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Karaoke nights at all the ranches are a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Nico was too cool singing karaoke last night. Such a treat

33. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Karaoke is always fun, let’s sing together :)