Karaoke night at the Love Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Jan 25, 2020.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Last night was karaoke at the Love Ranch on the night before the big party for Chinese New Year's. Destini Starr convinced me to try and sing last year. Now I take my turn and "singing" with everyone else. It's always a great time as lots of the regulars show up. DSC01133.JPG DSC01134.JPG DSC01135.JPG DSC01136.JPG DSC01137.JPG I got to sing a duet with both Rebecca and Cumisha. Cumisha always does her favorite song "These boots are made for walking". Always a fun time at the Love Ranch in the parlor as well as other areas of the ranch.

2. Thank you foreverman for sharing your photos. It looks like everyone had a good time.

destinistarr and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love the photos!!! We all had a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I had so much fun with @Glip @HectorAlarcon @cumishaamado @foreverman @JadeMonroe and with new lover @RebeccaMae

This was a great fun filled Friday for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foreverman and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  5. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Hope you could’ve joined us all. You would’ve had fun.

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  6. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

I agree with @cumishaamado I love the pictures. We had a great time together.

7. Thank you Destini Starr and RoadRunner J for liking my post.

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts!!! We always have a lot of fun singing karaoke together!!! You are awesome and a "Sweetheart" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post and "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for the fun and enjoyable memories of Karaoke at Love Ranch!!! I had a blast singing with you!!! Wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous "New Year" and I look forward to partying with you in 2022!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]