Just saw this on a Q&A web site, too funny.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shyguy71, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Do nurses have a laugh if the patient has a micro-penis?

No.

But female medical staff (I used to be a doctor) do have a giggle when the opposite is true.

I once had a patient who had been stabbed in the abdomen by his girlfriend, and was taken speedily to OR for a laparotomy. He was stable, and it was 3am, so the middle-ranking surgeon called a more senior surgeon in from home to take the lead. She went straight to the OR and scrubbed up, having arranged to meet us there.

The man was anesthetized, and wheeled into the OR naked on the table, ready for a urinary catheter to be inserted and surgical drapes to be put on. This was where we all noticed “it”- the diameter of a coke can and down almost to his knees. (This a human man and not a horse?) Silence fell, we all STARED.

At this moment, the senior female surgeon emerged backwards from the scrub room, gloved hands held high, to prevent contamination to them and the front of the surgical gown, which will touch the operating field. She was a very “posh” woman and she had not been blessed in the looks department, and sported a fairly noticeable mustache.

She saw “it” as she spun around and stopped in her tracks. There was a pregnant pause. Then she looked at me...

Her : “What did you say happened to this man again?”

Me: “He was stabbed in the abdomen with a high heeled shoe by his girlfriend”

Her: (eyes wide and waving already-raised hands to emphasize her aghast status) “WHHHHYYYYYYY????????”

20.2M views 20,182 upvotes

2. Lol, this is a hilarious story. Many thoughts came to my mind. Thank You for sharing. [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]