REVIEW Juniper Jones @ LRN

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Made my periodic trip to Reno for a little bit if gambling, food and extra fun. Decided to head over to Elko for a quick 1 day 8 hour round trip drive to say hi to the Elko mongers as well as see the lovely ladies at the Dovetail and Inez. Had a great time at one of the BBQ's and then it was time to head back to Reno.

The next day I received a tip from someone about a new lady at Love Ranch North - Juniper Jones. I was planning on going out there anyway and so started up the computer to research this lady. Lucky for me because she was on LiveStream that previous Friday. What I saw was this beautiful brunette with a lovely smile and a great attitude. Off to LRN I went.

Got in and a lineup was called but only Lexie and Abby were available since most of the girls were at a pool party at Dennis' house. Got the chance to talk to Lexie James. What a wonderful and pretty lady she is. Also got a chance to talk with the lovely Abby Avery also. Abby was nice enough to ask if there was anyone else I wanted to talk with and I asked about Juniper.

Well.. a few minutes later Juniper came out to say hello. Here was this pretty lady in a lovely floral sundress standing next to me. As you can see in the livestream videos she has a great attitude, super positive and ALWAYS smiling. Oh, did I say she has very pretty eyes also? Off to the room we went to get to know each other a bit. Negotiations started and ended fairly quickly. I just had to pull the trigger on this lovely lady.

Details will be kept private but the party was wonderful. Beautiful skin, lovely figure, legs, beautiful beautiful eyes, and that smile that lights up the room. I had a wonderful time and had enough time to give her a full body massage. Hopefully she enjoyed our time together as much as I did. ;-)

Juniper - thanks again for a wonderful time. What I remember most about the party was that beautiful smile and pretty face. By the way.. the rest of you is pretty awesome too. ;-) I'll be back if you'll have me.

Ladies and gentlemen - I hope she stays around for awhile so you all can meet this lovely lady. I'm sure you all will see the same beautiful fun lady that I saw.

Jake

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  2. iigreatoneii
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii Well-Known Member

Excellent review Jake! Her great & positive attitude as well as beautiful smile were definitely noticeable on Live Stream. I look forward to meeting her myself.