REVIEW Joe Carbols First Encounter with Cumisha Amado.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, May 10, 2021.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Prelude: The “Lost Files of Little Joe”

I have been cleaning up my laptop to get some more space on my pc and to archive some files and found this review that never got published as I was not a “Board Member” at the time. This review was shared with @cumishaamado the night of January 20th, 2017. It was a terrible pre blizzard night, but I thought I would be able to make it across Highway 50 and head north into Incline Village. By the time I left the Kit Kat, there was already heavy snow on the cars and along the roads. I got up to 395 and 50 and while the roads where clear at Carson City, it got progressively worse as I made up to 28 and then headed down to Incline. What is normally a 60-minute drive from Incline to Kit Kat took over 4 hours. There was over 5 feet of fresh Sierra Cement the next day that I was snowed in and could not enjoy a day of skiing. But I had a great time with @cumishaamado and that is all that matters. It was not until August of 2017 that Bryce got me on the boards and well…. The rest is history. Enjoy!!!

Prinsesa,

Thank God for Chains, Cables and Snow Tires. I just got into my condo at Incline Village and wanted to let you know I arrived safe and sound.

I can not thank you enough for the time that we have spent together. Every minute our skin touched will be etched in my mind a 1,000 times. I am already missing your warm kisses and strong embraces. I was so fortunate to get to know you. I only wish I was spending more time in Tahoe, as these multi-blizzard days and nights provide excellent skiing and the relaxation at Kit Kat with you has been outstanding. I look forward to seeing you again and again. I will keep in contact as we move forward setting up another visit.

I am just sitting here speechless; my mind is spinning 100 MPH reliving the experience we just had tonight. You are so much more than just another pretty face. You are the Real Deal and the ultimate provider to meet and exceed all of my needs and desires. The compassion you share is unbelievable, and I am so fortunate that we both enjoy the best time of the evening just being close and comfortable with each other. I can not stop thinking about your compassionate and sensual kisses and your cuddling ability. I can sum it up in just three little words.

You’re The Best!!!

The lumpias were Excellent and thank you so much for making them for me. I will ask my Filipino friends why I never had them at their various parties. But…. you know what was the best part of the entire evening?? Was sitting there talking with you while we fried and ate lumpias. IT was some of the most fun I have had in such a long time. It was great to get to know you better and I look forward to exploring you in great detail as time goes on. It was extra special just holding your hand and looing at you while we talked and enjoyed a great meal that you cooked up just for me.

Until we meet gain, please keep in touch, but most important please stay safe! You are such a wonderful person, a great mother, a terrific sister and a delightful daughter, and now one of my dearest friends. I would never expect to say the following to you but… I truly have feelings for you and if nothing else our friendship will continue to grow.

Sincerely,

Prinsipe Kaaket-akit

aka Joe Carbols.

Postlude: While I have been quiet on the boards lately and a few of you know and understand why, I must say that through the last 4+ years @cumishaamado and I have remained friends if not very good friends. With or Without Chaka Chaka, Cumi and I have a friendship that continues to grow. I am blessed to be able to call her "Friend" and at times "Dear Friend". I am also blessed to have several solid friendships that have developed over the years. These friends are very diverse and include: @origlegman, @aztecwarrior2881, @RunningSquirrel and bridging the gap @Midwest Couple . On the ladies side it includes @Air Force Amy, @KikiLover, @LexxxiStar, @RemyMartin I can't thank you enough for you compassion and heart warming conversations

Good Luck to all the ladies as the ranches re-open. I wish you much and continued success. I am sure all of you will have an outstanding year what is left of it. Looking forward to seeing you all again but I just don't know when. Leave a light on for me, will ya??

2. Hey, Sir @joe carbols ! Welcome back! Appreciate the mention. Great to see you back on the Bunny Board now that it's lively with The Ladies again!

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  3. Thank you Joe Carbols for the shutout.

4. @joe carbols It's great to hear from you! After such a crazy year, we weren't sure what we'd find when we logged back on here. It was wonderful to see this message! No awards for us this year, but we hope you're able to make it.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and giving me an awesome review!!! I'm glad to see you on the board again and I can't wait to see you when you visit the ranches again!!! You will always be in my prayers and have a "Special Place In My Heart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again for your kind words and compliments!!! You will always be a "Dear Friend" too and have a "Special Place In My Heart"!!! I can't wait to party with you in the future and continue developing our growing relationship!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me