REVIEW JesseSynn Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FetPlayer, Dec 16, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hello all-

I had first started chatting with JesseSynn in November. When She mentioned her second (EVER) tour was upcoming, I set up a time and date for a party with her.

She and I communicated aspects of the party, well before, by chat.

On the date and time, I went to the Bunny Ranch and let them know I was meeting JesseSynn. I waited at the bar for a very brief, few minutes. JesseSynn introduced herself and I thought, "Wow, she is way more beautiful than her pictures reflect". I introduced myself and bought her her beverage choice. We walked back to finalize our previous plans and took care of the "front office" necessities.

I brought JesseSynn a small gift and gave it to her when we returned to her room. She genuinely appreciated it (her first from a client). It definitely accentuated all of her - Shape, hair, eyes...

JesseSynn is an amazing lover. Our party meet everything we discussed and more. She definitively desires to please her lovers. Her beauty and prowess are absolutely amazing. I think we all expect our parties to be a 10+. My party with JesseSynn is on an entirely different scale! I would say it is one of, if not the best party I have had at the ranches.

I am honestly excited to welcome her back for her third visit.

A great person, great personality, great party!

Thanks, JesseSynn!

Fet

BigAlbowski and ROADRUNNER J like this.