About Me Jade Jasper Reviews!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by JadeJasper, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

It’s just so far away wish it was today. Well all good things are worth waiting for. Gives me more time to come up with ways to spoil you and get to know you!

Seriously though, readers viewing this, it’s been over two months since our party and I still can’t get over how incredible this girl was, is and will be! All you are going to want to do is spoil her rotten! She is the perfect woman, with an incredible sense of humor and personality that meets my wit with desire, my affection with passion and my time with life long memories. My challenge is to try be the best date you can be, because you won’t regret it

2 months ugh...

Jessie Summers likes this.
  2. Are you ready for this roller coaster of a review? Take a read :D

@EllieMoore and I finally got together and made magic happen. You must know more!
    Thank you @Built tough for this amazing review ;D

What an incredible night! It was a dream come true...a fantasy I had had for months! I wanted to write this review while everything was still fresh. I will try to update a month from when I post about how I am feeling and the after appointment follow up by the ladies...but till then please enjoy and take in my humble review.

It was so perfect, that I am still trying to figure out how to describe everything...

After the last appointment I was upset with Ellie, not because of poor performance , but because I never heard back from her...ever...i would send messages trying to set up our date and I never heard anything back...I was almost to the point of moving on to another one of the girls, but I remembered a moment that we held each other...it was a very special moment and we connected emotionally. So I wrote her a note and attached it with several things that I hoped would grab her attention. It worked, (very sad that it took that to get her attention, but hey water under a bridge) now for those wondering I had called twice into the ranch to talk with her and they said she was either in a party or unavailable, and the message would get to her. It never did...

Jade on the other hand was and continues to be very responsive. About a month ago we had exchanged numbers and were putting together plans, although I never got to talk with Ellie, plans were being put together for Jades birthday party weekend we have planned in September. Jade was an absolute sweetheart, so I made sure to send her some sweets! Always have to take care of a girl when she does a great job, and that is exactly what Jade continues to do!

Well out the blue I found myself in Reno on a work trip the same weekend as the jungle party! What luck! I took this as a sign that I had to go to the ranch. I rushed out of my meetings and headed for the ranch. The moment I walked through the doors I was greeted by all the girls, of course except Jade and Ellie. Half the girls recognized me off the bat, and I will be posting later on about the ladies I met, but after a while Jade came out. Although I was in the middle of a conversation we immediately locked eyes, and I was greeted with a big hug. She smelled so good, and she’s been keeping herself in great shape. She was tone and absolutely beautiful!

I wanted to wait till Ellie came out before taking them both back to talk, but she never came out! It wasn’t until after a couple hours into the Jungle party that I saw her...all the upset feelings I had and the disappointment immediately went away the moment I saw her in her cute tinker bell outfit. But then she saw me, and instead of getting the excited look like I received from Jade...Ellie had a curious face...she didn’t know how but she recognized me, just didn’t know me. I waited and waited for her to come up and talk with me but she never did. I let it crush me for just a few minutes, as I saw Jade get busy, like I knew she would...but Ellie really crushed me in those few minutes that she forgot about. Self pity only lasts so long, mine quickly ended when Delilah, as the ambitious strong women that she is challenged me to add more to the charity fund raffle. I am a strong believer that when you give, you will receive far more than you give. Sure enough right after I did my first donation, Ellie came over because she too was donating, which was a huge turn on for me. After a couple jokes and some words exchanged she finally recognized me. We flirted for so long, it was wonderful, we couldn’t get enough of each other.

It was 11pm and they had just started the drawing. All I could think about was taking Ellie in the back and get things started. Names were being drawn but my focus was locked on the eyes of this sexy woman in front of me with a giving heart. We snagged Jade and went to the back to do our negotiations. I was thoroughly pleased with the professionalism of both Jade and Ellie as we went through describing what each was comfortable with and coming to a joint agreement, very well done! One special item that we negotiated, that I wanted to do for Jade (and my pleasure watching) was a blindfold. Jade has never done this before, and i couldn’t think of a better person to introduce it than Ellie.

The fantasy suite was taken, Miss Jan called around to the other houses and found us another suite! Because we were going for a couple hours we wanted somewhere with a few different options. The girls quickly got ready and emerged no longer in their costumes but breathtaking dresses since we had to walk over. Jade looked like a girl going out to pick flowers and skip outside. Ellie had a long dress and with her hair the way she had it, it made her look sophisticated and high class. The feeling of walking out together with both of these gorgeous women on my arm was priceless..pretty sure I was the proudest man in Nevada at that moment and the comraderie we had further proved the perfect mix of this party and to me how much fun this was going to be.

The girls hastily got things ready and when the champagne came in, it was my sign that the party was on! The rest was pure heaven! Out of respect for the girls I won’t get into much detail, but I will say that it was perfect! There were moments from everyone that made it special...

Something that I was blown away by that I had never experienced before was Ellie’s fetish nature. She took charge like a big sister, and it was hot, and she has a mouth when she gets excited, I probably should have upgraded to have more fetish, because it was hot! Maybe next time @EllieMoore?

I can’t believe how wonderful these two girls are. I am smiling thinking about how incredible this was...like how beautiful holding Ellie was, and how deep Jades kisses are...goodness I miss them so much right now! You will too!

There were a lot of firsts in this party! First time with two girls at the ranches, first for Jade and Ellie, first time blindfolding Jade, first time going to a different fantasy suite...oh and first time breaking our champagne glasses. Lol story for a different day. In all seriousness, these girls are the perfect pleasers, who make a great team! Don’t hesitate book them ASAP! I miss them so much already!

@JadeJasper thank you for being the perfect girlfriend, you were so beautiful, we will be partying again very soon!

Thank you @EllieMoore for being not only the perfect big sister, and for being professional, but being my lover once again. I can’t wait to to party with you again and hold you close!

Attached Files:

CaptainJJ and Built tough like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @JadeJasper today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jessie Summers and Built tough like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Jessie Summers for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Built tough for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Built tough likes this.
  6. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Thank you for being so sweet to my favorite girls

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Built tough and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Built tough likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Built tough for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. There are not enough good words in the English language to describe @JadeJasper , that combination of sexy and edgy reels you in, then you realize she's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet! Five star starlet for sure!

Built tough likes this.