Ive never been to russia,the country,but i did explore it at LRN

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bamabert111, Jun 5, 2016.

1. i met russia on my last trip in march,we chatted everyday i was there,what a funny,intelligent and oh so gorgeous she was.we talked about a party when i came back for my next trip.i wasnt sure when that would be,but it worked out for me to be there on memorial day weekend,i arrived on thursday,went to see everyone at the other ranches,then i went to LRN,i saw that tall gorgeous girl named russia,i said to myself,i sure hope i can hang on for this ride,it came time for our party,we did the negotiations,which was easy,then she led me back to her room,and then the adventure began,we slowly removed our clothes and woww,what a beautiful sight it was to see her naked,i want go into any details about our party,but holy moly,it was a lot more intense than i thought it would be,what an amazing party,and i cant wait till we do it again,she parties with her heels on,mmmm,makes it even better.thank you russia for a wonderful time,and im ready for the next time.guys,please put her on your list,cause you will enjoy every second

allen65, tuch2881 and John N Ga like this.
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great Review Bert of an awesome lady!![smilie=happy.gif]:);)