Its the BEST Hump Day of the Year!! Happy Birthday Amazing @Air Force Amy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joe carbols, Aug 5, 2020.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Just a quick post to wish the Amazing Living Legend @Air Force Amy a Wonderful Birthday!

For those that have had the pleasure of one of your best encounters you may have ever had, you know what I mean when I say Amazing and Living Legend in reference to @Air Force Amy

Take a moment out of your busy day and list your favorite party, encounter, experience or an attribute that you have had with @Air Force Amy.

My Favorite encounter was back in 2016 and she popped my Moon Lite Bunny Ranch Brothel Cherry. She was my first at MLBR and it was fantastic.

My Favorite experience is something as simple of as sitting in the parlor or bar or her office and just talking with her. She is so down to earth and so well educated talking with her is a shear pleasure

My Favorite attribute (she has sooooooo many) is narrowed down to two. The first is her wonderful personality and the second is her Beautiful Smile. Yes she has a great body, and great parties and an advocate for the business and her friends at each of the ranches. But I am drawn most to seeing that Great Beautiful Smile and that Wonderful Personality

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I hope you have a Wonderful and Fulfilling Day!!!