It's Destini calling

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, May 6, 2021.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Here it is, May 6, 2021, and I'm sitting inside the Sagebrush parlor writing my latest review. Can't believe it. I made DSC01163.JPG DSC01164.JPG the 4 hour drive to the cul-de-sac and after getting a temp check, I was allowed inside. Yay! Destini was waiting for me looking hot and sexy as always. Been 466 days since I was last here. We sat and caught up having a drink. Then it was off to her room. It was hot in the car on the drive up so we took a shower. Then we jumped into bed and it was just like before. Destini is an awesome lover and pleased me in every way. I did my best to stay in the game but being away so long didn't help. Still, it was a great party with a great lady. I got to catch up with the sexy Cumisha Amado as well. The two ladies said they want to celebrate my birthday next month in a 3way. That was an easy yes! So nice to be back even though things aren't quite back to normal.

2. Awesome field report, @foreverman … seeing the ladies in the Sage parlor again is a welcome sight

3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I was so happy to see you. It was forever since we’ve last seen each other. I always have an amazing time with you. It felt so wonderful to be back at the ranches working again. And you looked very handsome with your hair cut and dressed so nicely. I enjoyed our time together. I loved your kinky stories that you were telling me in the bedroom. You always make me laugh. We have a great chemistry together and the bond between is always so hot hot hot. Thank you for everything. Thank you for driving down for 4 hours just to come see me. Thank you for the sushi dinner. It was delicious. Thank you for spending time with me. I can’t wait until June! We are going to have so much fun. It was nice to finally be acquainted again with you and Cumisha. I also can’t wait when we have fun with @TeganTreasures we are going to party our butts off. It was a great Thursday. Thank you for writing this review.
    You are the best. XoXo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RunningSquirrel and foreverman like this.
  5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

well done and it's nice to see a fun review again....what are the new do's and don'ts when visiting the sage

destinistarr and foreverman like this.
  6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

You need to be masked and take a temperature check to get in. Then it's best to keep masked and some distance between you and other clients. The Sage has a big parlor and bar so there is plenty of room for everyone. There is hand sanitizer also to use and be safe.

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Awesome Review I also can't wait to renew my spark with the lovely Destini Star amazing lady

8. foreverman
    Chat with Me

You can bring your vaccine passport and show that if you like. It would make the ladies feel batter, no doubt. I've had #1 and the second will be on May 28th. I'm going to bring my card with me next time.

9. Considering there’s a nationwide issue re: people not getting their 2nd shots, perhaps a Ranch run incentive to get that number “up,” would help :) … BTW, received my 2nd shot over a month ago so “fully vaccinated”—just a matter of getting to Mound House.
    Thanks for the recon, @foreverman !

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! It was great catching up with you @foreverman and I look forward to celebrating you birthday with @destinistarr with lot's of naughty thoughts to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

see you soon. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you.

12. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

I can’t wait to celebrate your birthday

foreverman likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I can't wait to celebrate @foreverman your birthday with @destinistarr too!!! We will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Yes this is a great review very helpful was wondering the protocol Thank you Foreverman and Ladies

foreverman likes this.