About Me Its Always Sunny in Lola Mae

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by LolaMae, Mar 13, 2020.

1. LolaMae
    Chat with Me

LolaMae As Freaky As I Am Adorable

Fun facts: I own a turtle named Aphrodite
    I love to roller skate and I pole dance
    I grew up in Alaska
    I love horror movies
    I'm a total nerd and love video games
    Ask and I'll tell you what you want to know!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  2. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Make an appointment with her soon [smilie=call me.gif]

SophiaSun@kitkatranch. Com[smilie=call me.gif]

LolaMae likes this.
  3. galoverboy
    Chat with Me

galoverboy Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing. Interesting facts about you. Since it's the 13...may I ask your favorite horror movie?

4. LolaMae
    Chat with Me

Hmmmm I think I'd have to say Silent Hill! Pyramid Head is daddy lol

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  5. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Where in Alaska did you grow up?

6. LolaMae
    Chat with Me

I grew up right around Anchorage! Juneau is my favorite part though

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  7. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

I'm honored that I'm the one that gets to ask you this question: Which Zelda game is your favorite? Mine's still the OG as its the game that turned me into the gamer that I am today. It's not the best in the series but I love it to death. What are some of your other hobbies? Do you have any other nerdy tattoos?

8. LolaMae
    Chat with Me

I would say either Minish Cap or Twilight Princess. I actually own a N64 with a gold OG Zelda cartridge! I have some that are both spooky and nerdy

kmerrill likes this.
  9. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

Twilight Princess, sweet! I always found the game to be super underrated. It's awesome you still own your retro N64. I got rid of all of my retro stuff when the Virtual Console was coming out thinking I'd be able to save a ton of space and regret that decision every day.

10. LolaMae
    Chat with Me

I love the open world Zelda games, Majoras Mask had so much content and so many side quests. I really want a switch so I can play Breath of The Wild. Its not mine originally, someone just gave it to me about a year and a half ago

kmerrill likes this.
  11. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

I'm a big fan of Majora's Mask and I still need to play Breath of the Wild.

LolaMae likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @LolaMae today!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LolaMae likes this.
  13. LolaMae
    Chat with Me

Here’s a few more things to know about me! :p:p

My favorite color would probably be red. I think it’s so beautiful against my skin!
    I grew up as a ballerina and did gymnastics and cheerleading. Im actually quite flexible and love doing daily yoga!
    Wes Anderson is one of my favorite directors!
    You can always ask me questions or message me about what you want to know :p:p:p

14. Matty5
    Chat with Me

Matty5 Active Member

Did you post any pictures of you wearing something red? Gymnastics and cheerleading that’s a great combination...
    side note I have to laugh when someone brings up gymnastics, one of my buddies since I was a little kid his goal in life was to find and marry a gymnast with big boobs. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. LolaMae
    Chat with Me

Wow! It’s been so long since I’ve posted on here :) So here’s some more fun facts about LOLA <3 I live in Oregon and I love being outdoors! I spend a lot of time at the nude beaches, hiking, and road tripping all over Oregon. Do you like the PNW? Are you outdoorsy? :) Tell me about the prettiest place you’ve hiked <3