Is there a Halloween party at Sagebrush this year?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Jim DiGriz, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

I have to fly in to get to Sagebrush, and so have to take time off work and schedule it well in advance. I'd like to be there for Halloween festivities, so is there a party on either the weekend of 10/25 or 11/1?

Thanks!

piperrae likes this.
  2. Hi love! Email me and id love to give you some more information <3

3. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Piper! Starting this week and going forward, all the flights out to Reno (from my small airport) started taking an extra 3+ hours, so I came out this past weekend while they were still fast and had a great time.

(P.S. The severed "hand" on the bar - very atmospheric considering the season.)

Thanks,

Jim

4. It was great getting to know you, @Jim DiGriz! I’m glad you enjoyed your visit with us! :)

5. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Roxy! You're a wonderful ambassador, and I loved all the time I spent with you. I plan on returning in a couple of months, so could you do me a favor? I brought some cookies for the ladies and staff - do you know if people liked them?

If they liked them, I'll bring more the next trip out. But if it's a 'meh, whatever' reaction, I'll buy something else.

Thanks!