Is Distance An Issue?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Milan, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Milan
    Chat with Me

Milan Your Life Size Ebony Doll

I know many lovers + friends want to make their way to the Ranch but distance seems to intervene...

Don't fret honey bun! :)

In the meantime between time we can still experience each other in other ways until schedules permit.

I offer virtual interactions as well as daily/weekly texting and other things for those who are bit more kinky!

Don't let distance keep you from Mingling With Milan!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

EvieRen, Michael, SkyeMonroe and 3 others like this.
  2. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

This is awesome Milan![smilie=happy.gif]

Michael likes this.
  3. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

No, not at all, I'm happy to make a plane trip from one side of the country to the other to see you beautiful ladies and to have a great time when everything that needs to be taken care of is resolved. Thankfully, I've been able to do this quite a bit over the years. Lots of fun, lots of memorable times I'll cherish eternally. From rebuilding a machine to having a celebration, it's been wonderful. Not too many reasons that I get up very early for to board at 6:00 a.m. plane and this is one of them.

Milan likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome post @Milan!!! Book your party with her today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

SkyeMonroe Curvy companion

I love these pictures of you! So cute :):)

Milan likes this.
  6. Gotta love chocolate, there ms a reason why.

7. Milan
    Chat with Me

Thank you Stacy!! You know we have to consider those who can't make it right then and there when they'd like! [smilie=happy.gif]

stacytyler likes this.
  8. Milan
    Chat with Me

Thank you @SkyeMonroe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Great idea indeed. I can only visit the ranches like once a year or so at the moment, so having something set up in terms of interactions between visits is a grand idea. It helps to foster some anticipation too. Great for long range booking where a client books a specific date in advance and then have interactions between the time in which the date is first reserved and the actual party date, paired with something like a regular payment plan deal.. could lead to some very loverly sessions.

10. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

You're right! [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]