REVIEW Insane with Olivia Jane

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix, Jul 20, 2022.

1. I was first aware of @OliviaJane late last year when she first started her rounds, I knew at some point I really should get to know her better. It wasn't until late april that I reached out to her when she announced her july tour and that was my opportunity to make my move. After almost 3 months of waiting I finally got to see her in person, and with that I knew we were going to have a blast. The first half of the time was crazy, she was surprisingly effective at ticking all my boxes. The second half was spent in the jetted bathtub as we were in the fantasy suite, bubbles everywhere. In the end I got the satisfaction I needed out of her, as if there was any doubt. I'm scheduled to see her one more time on my Bday next month wanting to rinse and repeat.

P.S. To anyone who even considers trying out Olivia, go for it you really wont regret it.

2. Thank you so much love! I had an amazing time with you. I absolutely enjoy our connection and I can't wait to see you next month for your birthday!!

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience