I'm so ready to have some fun!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KirstenSkye, Feb 13, 2024.

1. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

Hey everyone! I was feeling very under the weather the last few weeks but I'm back to feeling 110%! I'm so ready to have some fun and treat someone like a king! I need to feel the touch of another... And I need to have some freaky fun in bed!! I feel deprived! Hahaha

I know some people have been wondering where I've been so I wanted to just put up a quick post to let everyone know I am finally back and feeling great and ready to party!

I'm extending my January specials until end of February. I'm feeling very generous right now and would love to give extra time to anyone who wants to spend at least an hour with me! The more time you book the more extra time I will give!

I hope to have a lot of fun with some lovely people this weekend!

Xoxo,
    Kirsten Skye

AirBrush_20240203020343.jpg PXL_20240203_101701977.jpg PXL_20240203_102018070.jpg
    PXL_20240203_160330526.jpg

Attached Files:

JBear, BeaverFan and SailorB like this.
  2. So beautiful! Glad you’re feeling better & ready for fun! Any guy is lucky to play with you. ♥️

KirstenSkye likes this.
  3. I understand what "play" means in this context, but you know if I were a rich man I think I'd actually just hire some gals to play video games with me. I haven't had a nice 4 player game of Mario Party in 20 years. Mario Party, for anyone who doesn't know, is a series of games for various Nintendo systems that are sort of a hybrid board game and video game. You move Mario themed pieces around the board then play little competitive mini-games at the end of every turn. Look it up on YouTube if you want to get an idea. It's a shame none of my friends are into video games.

KirstenSkye likes this.
  4. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I loved Mario party,that and golden eye.

KirstenSkye likes this.
  5. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

I grew up playing Mario party! I have played pretty much every version. I would love to play some Mario party with you and any other game you like! I have it on my switch so if you ever want to play just come on in and let's get our game on! I'm sure we can get some of the other girls to join in on the fun.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

6. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

Book this cutie pie[smilie=be mine!.gif]

7. JessieJames
    Chat with Me

JessieJames Babygirl who won’t hesitate to please you!