I'm here, and I'll keep you posted... :)

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Nikki_Embers, Jan 6, 2015.

1. I am currently at the Sagebrush ranch, and when I pass the medical test, I'll let you know more. Thanks for all of the support!

2. Well, I just had my medical test. I'll know tomorrow what my results are. :) Later, I'll be at the tea party with Madam Suzette. <3 I'll keep you updated! And, feel free to reply if you want.

3. well where there is a will there is a way good on you best of luck too you any way have a happy ...michael

4. Thanks, Michael! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I am cleared to work. I'm on shift from 8 am to 10 pm. Cum in and party with me! :)

6. well good for you im glad it worked out.. i hope you do well there any way have a happy ..michael

7. [smilie=happy.gif]

8. Nice!!!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

10. I'm now on the website! :D Go check it out!

<a class="postlink" href="http://sagebrushranch.com/nikki-embers---sagebrush-ranch.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sagebrushranch.com/nikki-embers- ... ranch.html</a>

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Welcome to new experiences ahead with lot's of cum to cum!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Tomorrow is another doctor visit...

13. I'm working on my third week here. :) And, thank you!

14. As a prospective bunny myself, I was hoping to you could answer a few questions. Is transportation available to doctors visits. Is there a doctor you are reffered to? Do you have to have health insurance? Last one for now lol...how much money is recommended to bring when first heading out

15. Well, I hope to see you soon! :D Instead of transportation to the doctor, he comes to each of the houses. That answers your second question as well. No, you don't have to have health insurance... I don't, yet. For your last question: I wouldn't say there is a recommended amount to bring, but I would try to bring what you think is enough for snacks and drinks on the trip; plus what you think you will need for R&B for a few days. :D Doctor comes by on Wednesdays. Did that help?

16. Yes, it helped tremendously! You answered every question perfectly. Thank you!! Are you assigned a house when they contact you?

17. You're welcome. Yes, you are. Sometimes it's right then; sometimes it's a few days later. It depends on how busy it is around here. :)

18. Is there any other info you can relay to me that could be helpful in getting my start or getting noticed or what to expect there? You have been so helpful! I hope I'm not becoming a nuisance. You are living the dream girl. Hopefully someday I do to!

19. Have you been in contact with Madam Suzette ([email protected]) and Dennis Hof ([email protected])?

20. I have emailed both of them my information and interests

21. Ok. You'll just have to wait, then. :D

22. Do any of the girls have children?

23. Yes.

24. :D Hope you do well !!!!

25. Happy to see you here! XOXO
    [​IMG]