I'm Assuming May 1st Would be Packed.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ERIK THE PHANTOM, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Considering that May 1st would be the grand opening, I'm assuming it would be packed and it would probably be difficult to find a courtesan to party with?

2. May be definately. Booking by appointment and deposits will help secure that time , date and courtesan the client prefers ❤

Built tough and RunningSquirrel like this.
  3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I am still taking appointments through my email, I’d love to show you the sagebrush ranch if you’d like a tour of our lovely house come may 1st. [email protected] :p

4. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

We should have a betting pool! My money is on 4 customers all day on May 1. :rolleyes:

AlexaHaze likes this.
  5. Thanks, @KikiLover ! I actually have been to the Sagebrush Ranch a couple of times in the past. I believe I partied with @destinistarr last time, though I also spoke to the other courtesans such as Lin Han, Sasha, Laylani Stroxx and Ellie Moore, though I don't know if any of them plan to return :( :( :(.

KikiLover likes this.
  6. Imagine a line backed up from either direction down Highway 50 into the MLBR and down Kit Kat Road. Guys in fluorescent vests guiding traffic. :) ... okay, I'm dreaming, but that'd be awesome.
    (BTW, a few ladies have announced their returns via Twitter but am sure they'll be back on the Bunny Board, soon)

7. I'm thinking there may not be many customers in the beginning, but maybe difficult to find a courtesan because many of the ladies will probably not be ready or cleared to work yet.

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Omg you’re too sweet darling, yes please check out my YouTube channel, here’s the link below.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCAxQ1wSMIhs_oECEb13IGqw

Built tough likes this.
  9. Ohhh, yes, indeed, she is ....
    WCW @kikilover0420201.jpg

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    origlegman, KikiLover and Built tough like this.
  10. Thats exactly why I'm holding off until late may or mid june so there will be time for things to level off, by then more ladies will be licensed.

11. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I love the edit you did of my picture, so cute :p

Built tough and RunningSquirrel like this.
  12. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

I don’t know . I read on SIN that many clients will wait a few months to see how things go. We will see.

13. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

I already know of customers that are coming back for the re-opening and know of several ladies that will be back, which is why they can open 2 houses right away. I'd say definately go back if you can and book an appointment to ensure your time if you have someone particular in mind. I'll be back my self when I have some time off toward the end of May.

14. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

I'll be back and ready to finally have fun! I'm fully vaccinated and at the Sagebrush. I have to admit my fingers are crossed that we're packed! It's been too long since I've had some naked, x rated fun. Hope we can connect!

15. I’ll roger that, Miz @Delilah Rae !

Delilah Rae likes this.

16. He he! I think it will be more than that. But I would be willing to give an official head count. Pun intended too!:p

Built tough and Lunch Buffett like this.