I'll Be...(my party with Corynn Conrad)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KARAOKESINGER, Feb 17, 2014.

1. I first saw Corynn on a Karaoke night…

We did not speak but we made eye contact. She was sitting in the corner of the bar with her IPAD… beautiful and energetic. Later on she was in chat and she commented how she liked a song that I sang that night (I’ll Be by Edwin McCain (one of my faves)… I thanked her and told her that I would make sure to sing it the next time I saw her. We chatted a bit more and after some great conversation it was clear that I was going to have to party with her! The next time I was at the LRN I lived up to my promise and delivered an inspired version while she was in the same location… this time I did not look away :D… she smiled with that electric smile of hers. However we did not connect for a party as she got busy and so did I but I knew it was a matter of time… That time came on my next visit and after a great night of Karaoke fun we went back to her room to negotiate. One thing you will notice is that she has a beautiful canopy fit for a princess above her bed. The room was well appointed and I felt like some sort of prince laying down under the canopy. After a pain free negotiation we quickly embraced and even though I was a little concerned about being tired from a long day of driving and partying in the parlor things got heated very quickly. Corynn is a passionate young lady and we were able to share multiple orgasms including a couple of very WET ones. Of course all good things must come to an end and with the usual impeccable timing the voice over the loudspeaker came on as we were building to our final crescendo which Corynn skillfully brought to its peak…leaving me drained and completely satiated. As I got dressed and walked down the hall with Corynn I thought to myself that just like the song said she now had another GREAT FAN!

Simply,
    KS

2. Very nice review KS. Corynn looks like a knockout.

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Great review of a great girl!!! It just had to be awesome!!! :mrgreen:

4. Thanks, John xoxox

5. Thank you, Tony! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Legman and Johns... she is a knockout. You certainly won't be disappointed.

Simply,
    KS

7. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Very Nice Review KS… Great Job...

8. Thanks for the kind words G! Had a great time with Corynn she is something special!

Simply,
    KS

9. Awwww KS you're so sweet!!

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

10. Thank you for reading, gLip! :) xo

11. You're gonna make me blush, KS! :oops:
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. Yeah well just returning the favor... thanks for making me feel special!

Simply,
    KS

13. I miss ur A$$ KS!!

14. I wonder if what my next review will be called...
    :wink:

15. I am not sure but I am sure we will cum up with something ;)

Simply,
    KS

16. I'm brimming with curiosity...

17. You two together?!! I bet that was a HOT time!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. you coulda made it even hotter!
    :twisted:

19. [​IMG]

ummmm I would say that was a YES!

Simply,
    KS

20. Great review KS! xoxox

21. :D

22. That's my girl!! how dare you underestimate lol

23. LOL I woulda made you proud!

24. Ummmm for the record I was concerned about my stamina not Corrynn's. But yes you would have been proud :)!

Simply,
    KS

25. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

26. KS IS thaaa SH*T!!!! :p

27. mmmmm love it when talk dirty to me ;)... Love you from the start babe and did not even touch you... once we finally had our party it was way to hot for words. Hope to see you soon!

Simply,
    KS

28. I hope so too!!

In about a month.. perhaps...?

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

29. Perhaps :)

SIMPLY,
    Thaaa SH*T :)

30. I miss you, KS!

31. apparently I missed you too :) Glad we were able to solve that problem! It was great seeing you again Corynn!

Simply,
    KS

32. What a nice review on Corynn!
    I think she is beautiful, helpful and she has a good heart!
    She is definitely one of a kind!
    xo..xo..
    Love ya Corynn! ;-)

33. It was magical! :wink: Now don't be a stranger!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. Awwww Brandi! You're such a sweetheart! Love you too!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]