I Want to Fulfill My Cuck Fantasy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bmm2470, Jan 12, 2023.

1. For a couple of years now I have had the urge to be cucked and humiliated. Unfortunately previous girlfriends haven’t been interested in the idea. If it’s possible I would like to fulfill this fetish at some point this year with one of the lovely ladies at the Ranch. Is this something the Ranch will be able to do?

KikiLover and LolaLaBella like this.
  2. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

Absolutely it is. You just choose any one of our lovely ladies to talk to about this and we can make it happen ;) The idea sounds like a blast and I love kinks like this.

bmm2470 likes this.
  3. Awesome! How would finding the guy work? Would it be another patron or someone the girl knows?

4. I did get your email request and I am still trying to process how this would work and the only way i can come up with is you bring the other fella in with you. There is no way we can provide gentleman for you in this fantasy. Can you do that? Bring the guy with you?

bmm2470 and wrb55rosco like this.
  5. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Yes , Glad you asked AirForceAmy about this. She would be one , who could answer it..

Air Force Amy likes this.
  6. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

So do I understand correctly, that if there is a 2nd guy in the room, there also has to be a 2nd woman in the room? Or is this just another one of those rumors that circulate?

7. There have been exceptions to the rules. I have had a DP party at the Bunnyranch wherein both guys came in at the same time, a couple of cute little trust fund baby snow boarders . Each ranch may have different rules and also different rules based on the ladies' experience level.

TiredFrog likes this.
  8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This sounds very exciting, I’ve never had a two guy party at the ranch but it definitely sounds hot to have you watch! ;):p