REVIEW I popped Penny Hollaway’s Bunny Ranch Brothel Cherry!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by alk47, Jul 7, 2022.

1. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

Today, i decided to visit the Bunny Ranch to get one more party in before my flight back home. I figured i had some time to kill since my flight departs in the evening. It was nice to see some of the familiar staff and ladies again since my last trip in 2019. I order a beer at the bar and kick back. A few min later, a cute brunette lady with a tube dress sits at the bar and orders a drink. After several min, i started chatting with her and find out her name is Penny. I find out that today was her official 1st day on the floor. I was also informed that Tea Party (aka team meeting) is today. So we decided to get a party in b4 the tea party meeting and made the usual arrangements. Penny also had another lady in the ‘big sister’ role with her to help guide with the initial pre party procedures as it was her 1st day. I officially became Pennys 1st Bunny Ranch party!

We booked a short 30min quickie since Penny needed to attend the Tea Party and my flight. We began our tryst caressing each other, then Penny proceeded with some oral pleasuring. Once i was ready, we played in different positions and even lifted her up mid coitus, which i enjoy doing! When it became time to end our party, we cleaned/dressed and returned to the bar in time for tea party.

This was the 1st time in a long while that i came to the ranches during a Tea Party meeting and 1st that i was there for most of it. I also got a chance to see Madame Suzette and say hi. During the meeting, i just stayed in the back corner of the bar, playing fly on the wall, minding my own business. Lol!

Penny, was a pleasure to be ur 1st party popping ur Bunny Ranch cherry and enjoyed ur company. Thanks and keep in touch!

Cicero

Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]