PIC THREAD I missed seeing you this weekend!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by TorreyLisa, Jul 17, 2022.

1. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

2. I can't get enough of that schoolgirl outfit, especially the back side! I sincerely hope you and @MaeLove wear this kind of outfit when I see you next month.

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

TorreyLisa likes this.
  3. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

I will wear whatever you want! Send me an email because I wanted to touch base about our plans! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [email protected]

4. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Omg you are super sexy in that school girl outfit! Guys book with this amazing lady today! Do not I repeat do not miss out on this gorgeous woman!

TorreyLisa likes this.
  5. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

Awww gosh - you are making me blush! Thank you, gorgeous. Your sexy maid outfit was HOT too!

I think someone needs to book us both and blow their mind (among other things) to see for themselves that we know what we are talking about. :cool:

EllieAmes likes this.
  6. Love it as always with all your cute sexy clothes. Book Tori Now