About Me I know you’re watching me;)

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by StacyPretty, Oct 4, 2019.

1. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

Call me cocky! I know I have a few admirers who want to take a chance on me but maybe you’re just to nervous.

It’s ok because I still love you! :)

Don’t be nervous! I’m a sweet and compassionate person. On top of that I’m funny. Atleast that’s what I hear from others lol!

Whatever type of party you’re looking for let me know! We can always work something out. You pay for experience/time. Not personality! I already have enough of that lol.

Everything about my parties are genuine. Don’t feel like you’re paying for an “act” because that’s not how I operate. You pay for the time and I give you love and attention. As long as you keep our timer running I will always make sure you’re happy, smiling and drained of all fluids ;)

Take a chance. But! Do it soon before it’s too late. I have 4 to 5 more weeks left.

Also follow me on twitter for sexy videos and photos! @Stacys2pretty

IMG_9783.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Super Sweet Super Hot Super Sexy and you will leave Super Satisfied[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

You caught me checking you out again! grrr (kidding kind of.) Love this post!

Guys you really should know that Stacy is a really sweet person and all you have to do is come in for a tour to find that out for yourself.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Make an appointment with her soon!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Nothing sexier than a lady with confidence!