I know about no red roses, but what about other colors?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BluesBrother, Mar 1, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Hi Ladies,

I've been told by several brothel ladies that Red Roses are bad luck and I shouldn't bring them. But are other colors acceptable? In particular, what about Pink (since it's close to red?)

Thanks in advance.

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I personally love red roses and don’t believe in that superstition.. I’ve been given red roses so many times at the brothel and find them so pretty

3. Thanks for the reply. But I DO know that other ladies believe in the superstition - so I would never want to offend in that case. But I'll bring YOU red roses if the opportunity presents itself!

KikiLover likes this.

4. I also highly reject the superstition that red roses are bad luck. I can only assume that some not so kind gals made that up in jealousy of other gals getting red roses. If the lady you know doesn't like red roses then don't get them for her but kindly do not perpetuate a superstition that most ladies do not pay any attention to. We love red roses. We appreciate red roses and the gesture that they signify. They are beautiful and fragrant and signify love. Many of us have an and endless supply of love for our gentleman callers and fans alike. Send me red roses anytime.

Anyhow, there are days that if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all! lol

5. Interesting! The last lady I brought red roses to took them immediately outside and threw them on the ground...

6. Ok, well you just let me know the next time that happens and I will come pick up those roses. How rude to throw the gift from a client on the ground right in front of his face. Seriously I find that impossible to believe.

I hope that did not happen at any of our establishments. I doubt very seriously that it did, but if so, I apologize on behalf of the ladies with better manners.

7. Well, she (and a few others I've met), all from the Hof Ranches, have told me this legend. I don't believe in superstitions in general, but I respect all people's beliefs if they aren't hurtful to others.

But thank you very much for the reply!

8. Well yeah, I guess you would if they took the flowers from you after you had given them with good and honest and loving intentions and they threw them to the ground outside....

I think the proper thing to do would be to dispose of them quietly after you left. I mean seriously......

9. Thanks again. I'm all about positivity. I bring flowers because I love spending time with every lady I've met. Still wanting to know if other-colored roses are outside the scope of the superstition, assuming I want to respect the opinions of some.

10. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I'd heard about this so often too, that I just avoided roses and sent a bouquet of other flowers. I appreciate the approach of the ladies who don't believe in the bad luck thing, but if we're trying to surprise the lady and we know that there seem to be quite a few who don't want red roses, I just found it better to go another route. That way I can be pretty sure she'll enjoy them without crossing over into the superstition stuff.

11. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

SkyeMonroe Curvy companion

My personal favorite is yellow roses I think they’re fun and different ;) I also don’t have a problem with red roses I think they’re a classic

TiredFrog likes this.
  12. Hi @SkyeMonroe I've had a client bring yellow roses in the past. He said they symbolized friendship [smilie=be mine!.gif]

DevonDelancey and SkyeMonroe like this.