I have had to stop my parties for awhile

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Jun 16, 2022.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

On June 27th I start my last treatment for my prostate cancer. It's 5 weeks of radiation or 25 sessions. My doctors are all positive and this will allow me to get back to normal. It's been a trip but the ladies at the ranches have all been very supportive and I am grateful for that. I just finished my 54th Dipsea Race and I was so slow, as the current treatment makes me tired so easily. Can't wait to get back up to the cul-de-sac and have some fun with my favorite ladies.

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

finishing the 54th Dipsea Race is impressive especially when you've been receiving treatment for cancer....well done and I'm sure the ladies are looking forward to future parties....keep your positive attitude ... T

foreverman likes this.
  3. More power to you, brother @foreverman ! Congratulations on another Dipsea Run. Makes your return to Mound House that much sweeter!

foreverman likes this.
  4. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Good luck! I know you will come through all of this and be back to enjoying the ranches more than ever.

foreverman likes this.
  5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Good luck and God bless!!! Hope you come through this better than ever!!!
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)
    Al

foreverman likes this.
  6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

Thanks!! I'll let everyone know how it goes.

7. Finishing the 54 Dipsea race in itself a big accomplishment, impressive too. May you have a prosperous recovery and make a epic comeback to Mound House. :cool:

foreverman likes this.
  8. foreverman
    Chat with Me

Thanks Turbo! It's been a long year but I'm ready to get this taken care of.

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  9. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

I hope you’re doing well and getting better[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  10. foreverman
    Chat with Me

Thanks Jade! Can't wait til I come there and say hello

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for the update and my prayers are always with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.

12. Oh goodness @foreverman I do wish you all the best and hope you are in the very best of health with Godspeed and blessings! You are in my prayers and in my heart forever!

foreverman likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience