I got a new review from a client. :) Thank you Johnnny. <3

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by faithann, Dec 4, 2015.

1. You're welcome for the tip. It is the least I could do after everything you've done for me. Yet I owe you another big one and will have to look for you again when the weather permits. As for spending the night, how could any guy resist? You are a beauty. I felt like I could go all night with you.

About the review, I don't post on the message boards but tried to write a good one for you below:

By now you have probably have seen Faith's pictures on the Bunny Babe website and noticed her silky skin and gorgeous complexion. It had reminded me of Rose from the Titanic. Faith's complexion and curves can be captivating and cinema like. But, that is only the beginning. Inside the bedroom, she would mesmerize with her pretty eyes and hair and just know how to arouse with each touch, each move. She can be very sweet, yet wild to the most fortunate.

Johnny

2. Conan
    Chat with Me

Conan Active Member

Faith, what can I say about Faith? She is beauty, intellect and unbelievable sensuality all in one woman. She is seductive, kind, intuitive and the best lover I have ever been with-and I have lived and had lovers all over the world. She knows what you NEED before you do. She knows what you want when she looks at you! Then she combines your wants and your needs into the most incredible sexual, emotional and existential experience you will ever know. Whatever you do, if you want a life experience you will never forget, you have to see Faith. She'll take it from there!!

3. Conan....You're so sweet. I'm happy to teach you.

Conan likes this.
  4. You seem to have some wonderful, loyal customers! Amazing review![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]