PIC THREAD I am bathed, shaved, and ready to misbehave!

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by LillyJames, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Hello gentleman. Just got out of the bath and finished getting all ready and dressed up. I am looking forward to meeting you all AirBrush_20190818155632.jpg

2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

You got a beautiful booty Lilly.

3. Thank you Leo. What is your favorite part of a woman's body?

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. What a gorgeous view of you Lilly[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

With me it's breasts and ass. Something to grab on to or to touch.

6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

And here's the photographic proof... source.gif

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. Good morning! Thank you. I'm hoping to get more pics up soon. What is your favorite color of lingerie?

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  8. Awesome! I've got the booty and plenty of friends in the house with big boobs ;)

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  9. Thank you very much. I'm really working on getting more pics. Any ideas?

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  10. Damn thats a sexy selfie Lilly!!

11. Thank you. Capt!! You should navigate your way to me;);)

CaptainJJ likes this.
  12. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

You definitely got the booty along with all your friends in the house. I know a few girls that do have big breasts.

13. "LillyJames, post: Good morning! Thank you. I'm hoping to get more pics up soon. What is your favorite color of lingerie?

My Favorite color of Lingerie is black,Red I love that one you had on live stream last week[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  14. "LillyJames, post: Thank you very much. I'm really working on getting more pics. Any ideas?

Whats your favorite roleplay character you like to be as? Any pics of you in your dresses or Lingerie in the colors I like I mentioned above

Leo Goodale likes this.
  15. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

damn boo youre so sexy.. love it <3

Leo Goodale likes this.
  16. I honestly don't have a favorite role play character. As I have not really ever role played.

Leo Goodale and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info and adorable pic!!! Book your fabulous party with @LillyJames today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LillyJames and Leo Goodale like this.
  18. SashaLove
    Chat with Me

SashaLove Well-Known Member

Love that pic!!!! So sexy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leo Goodale likes this.
  19. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

She certainly is sexy. Got a nice ass too. You have a nice ass too along with those big breasts.