I ❤ Jordan Soprano! [x2]

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jamesincali, May 31, 2009.

1. Jordan Soprano and I had our 2nd party on 5/28. My first visit with Jordan is chronicled in this post. Here is a review of our party from this week:

I am the nervous/shy type and have struggled to ever get comfortable in any of my 3 prior visits to the Ranch. They were all magical parties in their own way, yet during each of them I never exhibited the sexual prowess that I would expect to display. In the past I have always fallen victim to a toxic cocktail of not sleeping well the night before, driving for long hours immediately prior to appointments, and indulging in one too many red bull & vodkas. These poor decisions always caused my pre-existing anxiety to progress into a hightened self-conciousness, thereby eliminating any chance at functioning anywhere close to my peak sexual performance.

Everything was different about this past week's experience. First of all, I gave myself time to breathe. I drove up to Reno on Tuesday night even though my party wasn't until Thursday night. I stayed at the Gold Dust Carson City which I enjoyed at an affordable price ($60 rate if you mention the BR). I spent most of the day Wednesday gambling away my fluff money, but was lucky enough to be able to go see Jordan at the Love Ranch for a couple hours to catch up and talk about our party for the next evening. I slept great that night knowing we had already negotiated the party and all we had left to do was have an amazing evening together. So when I showed up Thursday night, I was rested, sober, and not feeling the effects of a 6 hour drive. What a welcome change! I also brought In N Out for 10 of the lovely ladies of the Love Ranch who had placed their order with me through Jordan, a gesture for which I was thanked profusely. You are very welcome ladies, it was my pleasure! :mrgreen:

On to the party itself. Again, I made a big change in the way I approached this trip and instead of going for my typical ~2 hour party I wanted more time, so we decided upon an overnight stay in her room. Going with the overnighter eliminated any thought in my head that I would be pressured by the clock, and what a difference that made for me. Jordan showed up looking glorious as always, this time in a black top and jeans and a pearl necklace. As I noted in another post, she really reminds me of a young Mary Louise Parker, who is stunning in her own right. It's all in the eyes! We did an outdate at a sushi restaurant in Carson City, and had a great meal. Afterwards we relaxed under the stars in the hot tub, and then it was time for things to get going in the bedroom. All my preparation paid off and for the first time in ever at the Ranches I was able to summon my sexual "A" game. However I give the majority of the credit to Jordan who is so sweet and caring, she did a great job of putting me at ease the entire time. Between experiencing new positions, explosive orgasms (for both), and it happening with such an amazing girl, it was the best sex of my life. I never knew it could be so good...and now I feel like it will never be the same. The whole experience was very intimate and exceeded my wildest expectations. I really hope to do it all over again very soon. Thank you Jordan for a day I'll never forget.

Cheers,
    James

2. Re: I ❤ Jordan Soprano! [part 2 of TBD]

Great review James! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

All of the ladies at The Love Ranch are great~
    I'm glad you were "Sober" this time to experiance the Wonderful Jordan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Charlie :roll:

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hey James congrats on a great visit and Glad you had a great time with Jordan she is a wonderful lady. It just goes to show ya follow the 7 p's Proper Previous Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

4. Did you know that the 7 Ps is a British Army adage?
    And it's actually: Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

But yes Kevin - I'd say that is very applicable to my experience!

Cheers,
    James

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I didn't know about the British Army thing but my Black hat pounded the other one into us at Ranger Training

6. James Im flatterd! Thank you so much! I have had so uch fun with you!

...now if the 1st time was good, but the second time was better... it looks like I have to make number 3 MINDBLOWIN..

and with you i doubt there will be a dull moment!