How's your stay at home going? Been indulging your hobbies much?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by DaniellaValenti, Apr 30, 2020.

1. I'm on a 20 day streak of Russian on duolingo, I've been cooking up a storm, doing some yoga body trapeze, and a little art... IMG_20200429_125011_494.jpg IMG_20200426_041725_147.jpg IMG_-72x26l.jpg IMG_20200420_002623_521.jpg IMG_20200422_171903_942.jpg IMG_20200417_215501.jpg IMG_20200420_002623_485.jpg

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I still get to work. Lifetime has been selling basketball stands like crazy, so I get to help in that department. Plus, Uber Eats has been busy with deliveries, so I’ve been making some good money on that.

DaniellaValenti likes this.
  3. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Looks delicious! How did you choose to learn Russian? So glad to have seen this post today. Reminded me I need to look into Duolingo after the lovely @ImogenSteele suggested it.

DaniellaValenti and Leo Goodale like this.
  4. Inspired by the infamous Pussy Riot?

AlexaWu and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. Art from today IMG_20200430_183442_827.jpg

6. Nice, keeping busy! Basketball stands?

Marlin Groce Jr and Old Nick like this.
  7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

School is closed for the rest of the year, so people have been buying basketball stands for their kids.

AlexaWu and DaniellaValenti like this.
  8. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Love hearing kids will be active and enjoying the fresh air

9. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Do you have a before and after picture? I love bringing life back to old pieces. They don't make items to the standard like they used to.

10. *looking towards the future apprehensively* :D:D:D

Attached Files:

11. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

Work has been crazy busy.... now that the commute is mere seconds from anywhere in the house, I’m finding myself sitting at my desk from morning til night, but with lots of interruptions throughout the day from family. Even though I work what seems like 12 hours a day, I am being productive for half that time. I work weekends now to catch up on what I didn’t finish during the week. It’s one big blur where every week is going by faster and faster. Ironically, quarantine has provided me less free time.

Yet I know how fortunate I am to be able to work, do what I have always done for my job. I can’t imagine what it would have been like if this pandemic hit us just 10-15 years ago when cloud services were still in early stages.

I miss you all, and I hope to see everyone at the ranches soon.

KikiLover and tahoebigbear like this.
  12. Drowning in calculus. Online courses suck. Hope to make my first visit soon!

13. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

I am doing alot of kindle unlimited reading.

14. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

I am not making fun of your intelligence, but the Dummies books were always way better for me than the actual course materials. Amazon has Calculus For Dummies used for < $5, and your library may have it as an e-book so you could get it for free.