HOW MANY TIMES CAN WE CUM?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KikiLover, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Sounds like a very dreamy and luscious event.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love @KikiLover personality!!! She is a lot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g likes this.
  3. I agree with you very much about her

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @father-g for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Well, why don’t you cum find out yourself ;)

father-g and lover5 like this.
  6. I will be planning a trip for late August soon, I plan to include you

KikiLover likes this.
  7. I have only had 1 encounter recently actually where I have had a gentleman finish three times, this was a 1 hour champagne party. You are talking unlimited pops though not time lol. Just my two cents ;).
    Text 609-831-2293 to book me gentlemen!!

Pizza Man and father-g like this.
  8. I have ejaculated more than three times in a party, more than once. But, I have never accomplished this in a one hour party. I accept the challenge!

KikiLover likes this.
  9. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

In some cases it's easier to pop the champagne.

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  10. If we're talking about how many times a man has "popped the champagne" in one hour, then I'm one to talk. ;);) I climaxed FIVE times during my hour with @SophiaSun, who was the only one in the lineup that morning. I've yet to match that record ever since... :rolleyes:

Pizza Man, father-g and KarinaKaifova like this.
  11. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Getting orgasms out of men is my specialty.. I can never get enough, I’m like an energized bunny always ready to hump hehe ;)

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading the replies of your awesome post!!! Book your fabulous party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g likes this.
  13. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I’m always ready to get naughty, who’s lucky? :p

father-g likes this.
  14. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

If you book just an hour with me I guarantee we will go at it like teenagers, once is never enough for me … I will get more out of you. Do you want to find out how many times I can get you to peak during our session? Let’s have some fun babe!

Email me: [email protected]

father-g likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies to cum!!! She's alot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

Kiki is such an awesome lady, beautiful and a great sense of humor.
    Come and play with her.

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You will love @KikiLover personality and she's alot of fun!!! Schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g likes this.
  20. You are right she is a ton of fun, I loved when I partied with her.

21. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the compliment honey :p

father-g likes this.
  22. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Omg yes! I had a blast with you too,
    Let’s do it again soon babe ;)

father-g likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @father-g for sharing your thoughts and compliments about @KikiLover!!! She is adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g likes this.
  24. Adorable, what a great choice of words! Oh the thoughts that run through mt mind.................

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! I'm sure @father-g your naughty thoughts are traveling through your mind right now!!! Hehehe!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

father-g likes this.
  26. Oh Cumisha you have no idea, OK, maybe you do.

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I was @KikiLover "Big Sister" when she first came to Kit Kat Ranch which was 4 years ago and I know how naughty she can be.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_8291.jpg IMG_8950.jpg

KikiLover and father-g like this.
  28. Oh Cumisha, you sure kn0w how to tempt me. :)

29. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Let’s play together, me you and cumisha [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g likes this.
  30. What a tempting offer, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can anybody pass up such an invitation........

KikiLover likes this.
  31. I'm good with a "one-and-done..." yeah, I know, not necessarily a bragging point o_O

father-g likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! I would love to play with you @KikiLover!!! Who wants to cum and play with us? Schedule your appointment with us today with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 We are alot of fun together and you will have many memorable experiences to cherish forever!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g likes this.
  33. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

If you change your mind, you know where to find us babe! We’re always available :p

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

@father-g let @KikiLover and @cumishaamado fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!! I will absolutely have an awesome experience with us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    @KikiLover @MarieBossette