How did you pick your stage name and/or board name?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adventure Guy, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

How sexy? Kinda want to find out with you ;) I will send you message :)

2. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Jade fits you so well! Granted whatever you chose your name to be, anyone would be a fool not to want to spend time with you and your heart of gold!

JadeJasper likes this.
  3. You always know how to leave me speechless Built :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Built tough likes this.
  4. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Just as long as I leave you speechless with a smile! I always enjoy getting to know you more! Any man would be lucky Jade to have you as theirs...even if only for an hour! I just can’t get over how responsive and well you treat your clients! Especially me!

5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  6. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Sharing from another post on how @KarinaKaifova came up with her last name:

As most of you probably know I am from Russia, so when coming up with my last name as an amateur adult actress the word "Kaif" came to mind because it sounded good in my head but also because of its meaning. So I wanted to explain to everyone why I chose this unique and maybe a bit hard to pronounce name and then changed it to Kaifova to give it a true Russian sound!

Long story short "Kaif" means "To Enjoy or Feel Pleasure" or that feeling someone feels when they have sex or get high, such as during an orgasm or the euphoria state. I enjoy what I do very much so if a Russian speaking person asks me how I feel most days with clients the answer would be "Kaifova" as in the feeling of pleasure in that moment and time. So in-fact I am Karina Pleasure and I love to please and be pleased. Take that from someone who speaks two languages with little to no accent! :)

7. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Many, many years ago, back in the days of dial up internet connections, I got my first computer. Because I'm a man, I didn't ask anyone for help setting it up, I'd never done anything like this before and it took quite a while. Finally it was done, connection was made and I was prompted to supply a user name... I had no clue what to use. As I sat there thinking, I was aware that it was late and I was quite TIRED. I was living on the edge of a little lake, it was springtime and the FROGs were making a tremendous racket. That night, TiredFrog was born. Something unique that people remember!

8. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Lover5 I used part of my last name my love of sex and my number worn playing sports # 5 So I came up with Lover5 and my photo is the sun setting on the island of Saipan that's my story

9. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

SkyeMonroe Curvy companion

The way I chose my name is thinking of my physical attributes. I have Skye blue eyes and gorgeous Marilyn Monroe platinum blonde hair. And of course Marilyn is an idol of mine.

TiredFrog and grizzly like this.
  10. DevonDelancey
    Chat with Me

DevonDelancey New Kitty ❤️ Professional Companion

I've always loved the name Devon, and when I lived in NYC my apartment was near Delancey Street. Many great memories there.