RANCH SPECIAL House of Whorers!!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LitaLecherous, Oct 14, 2023.

1. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

LitaLecherous Your Perverted Pin-Up Girlfriend

Just a Betty looking for her Barney

IMG_8202_jpg.jpeg

Come by Sagebrush Ranch tonight for our party! Kicks off at 7pm :)

Tonight ONLY mention that "you’d like to visit Bedrock" and unlock my Halloween special:
    With a booking of at least 1 hour of a GFE, PSE, or BDSM session, receive 25% off each additional hour booked.

IMG_8210_jpg.jpeg

Khari likes this.
  2. Khari
    Chat with Me

Khari Well-Known Member

I may not be Barney but I do love it when the bed rocks!!!

lingerieluvrm and LitaLecherous like this.
  3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

I LOVE your costume! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

LitaLecherous likes this.
  4. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

You can play Barney when you come see me if you like he he ;)

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your adorable pic!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cherish

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. LitaLecherous
    Chat with Me

Thank you Cumisha!! And yes I have the costume still would love to do a fun roleplay

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

You're welcome!!! Book your "Memorable Role Play" with @LitaLecherous today!!! She is awesome!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]