Hopping to the BunnyRanch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by CamilleChanel, Nov 6, 2009.

1. My Name is Camille Chanel and I love the BunnyRanch. Cathouse is the best show on HBO and I have personally called HBO Corporate (as Madame Suzette suggested) and let them know Cathouse is the only reason I subscribe to HBO programming. Here is a photo of me. I look forward to coming up soon.

2. If I said you had a Beautiful Body

would you hold it against Me (LOL)

Sorry Bad Line...but Hi :mrgreen:

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hop safely darlin Welcome to the party

4. I am so excited for my trip. I will see more bunnies than turkeys this Thanksgiving.

5. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

It might be a bad line......but hell I would really hope she did hold it against me. :lol:

Great Pic.

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Whoa- that would stop traffic. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. I will be at the Ranch starting 11/24. I am brand new! Please Message me or book an appointment to take my "BunnyRanch virginity."

8. For your safety, before hopping, make sure all floatation devices are in their upright and locked positions.

[smilie=happy.gif]

9. Nobody in their right mind would be a vegetarian with so many lovely bunnies to eat at the ranch. Looking at those beautiful mountains on Camille, makes me glad I am a mountain climber. I am also a miner. I love slipping into those lovely tunnels.

10. Why thank you. I am petite, 5'2'', 110 pounds, with 34DDD+ beautiful boobs. Come and squeeze me.

11. Thanks POGUS. Don't mind if I do. Oh to be a miner again. Things worked much better then then at 53.

Thanks for your support.

12. Thank you, Anna. You are gorgeous. I will be coming up 11/24, one day after you leave. :(. Maybe I should come up a day early. :) I am looking forward to my "maiden voyage" first visit to the Ranch.

13. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

I think I need new glasses! Did I see , 34DDD????? Written ,,,,mmmmmmmmmmmmm just what I like.... [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. Jubilant surprise! :p

15. 34 DDD+ yes, yes, yes! Very Good for massaging.

16. Oh my. What lovely landscape you have. Back, when I was much younger, a pair of boobs where two dumb guys, but in your case, I see yours, as mountains of multiple pleasure. I better stop before i get myself in trouble as usual.I will keep the x-rated stuff in a pm, hehe.

Ranger [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

As you can surmise from my handle, I am definitely impressed and drooling. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]

18. POGUS.

You are correct, for sure. And damn funny also.

Mike

19. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Congrats Camille on getting to the ranch. I am sure you will have a lot of fun.

Ok, who am I kidding, you will have LOTS of fun. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

20. Pogus my friend,

I am clueless. Tell me about it.

Mike

21. I will arrive Tuesday! I am so excited to be coming up. I am looking forward to my very first visit to the Ranch.

22. I will be at the ranch Tuesday November 24th until December 2nd. Who will be my first? Send a message or book an appointment with me, Camille Chanel. I have Blond Hair with Blue eyes, 34" DDD breasts, I am 5'2", 110 Pounds. Come play with me.

23. Welcome to the family and enjoy your first stay at the Bunny Ranch!!

Kisses and Caresses,
    Amberlynn Rose

At the Love Ranch November 19th through December 3rd, December 12th through 21st
    Or Available by Appointment any time

24. And how's it going? Staying longer than you planned, eh? Fanastic!

25. I love the Bunnyranch. I am up here, being a snow bunny, and it is fabulous. There is snow on the ground but the air temperature is nice and warm. Lovely!

26. Wow you are a Real pretty Lady

27. Triple D? God bless!

28. Here are my new pics!!

29. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Very nice Pictures Camille glad you are having a great time

30. OH MY! Camille has posted more pics on "Bunny Babes". [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You are a beautiful Camille! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

31. Thank you. I love life here at the ranch.

32. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Just think ,what kind of trouble she'll get into.At the St.Pogus weekend....... :lol:

33. I will have a wonderful time at St. Pogus Weekend. I am looking forward to march!

34. Muah! Kisses.