HOOKED ON SAMANTHA LEE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Nov 13, 2008.

1. O.K. let's get real. She really isn't MY Samantha. But, I've been with her several times now, and just feel like talking about her. I say MY SAMANTHA, because when I'm with her, that's how I feel.
    There is definitely a bond there that is hard to explain. Any astrologers out there? How are Two Leo's supposed to interact? Well, we both are LEO's. We seem to interact famously. But I'm not at the MLBR right now, but she is. I can tell you that she is a girl that needs the right kind of attention, and knows how to respond to it.

It is so much fun to be with her. She's got such a beaming smile. She's so snuggly too. Do you like soft? Well, she's all that too! But I also love her personality. She has "all the reason" to feel this way, but she does not come off with that "I'm all that and a bag of chips" attitude. I simply adore a woman that has humility mixed with confidence. What I "really" like is that she goes out of her way to make things special. You know what I mean. Preparation!!

So now that I'm "stuck" back at home in the nasty world of workaholics, I miss Samantha more than ever. I'm not there to offer her any give and take, you know, TLC in both directions. Sooooo, that leaves the rest of you out there.

If a [smilie=i love you1.gif] ny of you check out Samantha Lee and like what you see, do me a favor. BE GOOD to her.
    I KNOW she will do the same for you. Do I sound a little bit "hooked" on this girl? I guess you are correct about that. She's SO EASY TO LOVE.

And Samantha, IF you are reading this, I want you to know that you have the ability to turn me into a quivering mass of jello. Are you sure you aren't using any of that "black magic" on me??? [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Firstflight800, I met Samantha for the first time this week, and also fell in love for all the reasons you list in addition to charm, intelligence, warmth, and she's just plain beautiful. She provided me with a memory I'll savor forever. Samantha, if you read this, thanks again for an extraordinary evening. Another mass of jello. Tim