Hip Replacement

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by CronusWalker, Apr 8, 2023.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Well, I had my left hip joint totally replacced this thursday, was sent home friday afternoon to recuperate. I"m on heavy duty pain killers, so can't drive for a while. Healing will take about 6-8 weeks. I will miss everyone at karaoke, but will be a lot better when I come back.

Cronus

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Take care my friend!! Here's to a speedy recovery!!

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

good news CW...remember to follow the doctor's and physical therapist and you'll do great....

4. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Hang in there Cronus and get well soon!

5. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

wishing you a speedy recovery my friend!

6. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Cronus , oh what fun , we have when we get older. Hoping they use a nerve block on you. As that helps with the pain. Or they say. Do what they tell you to do ,in pt….
    Take care……

7. Oh surgery is never fun! Heal up fast, we miss you

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @CronusWalker for the update and wishing you a fast recovery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. GLAD EVERYTHING WENT WELL! Have missed you at Karaoke. Heal up and see you soon. Prayers and good vibes sent your way. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  10. Hang in there @CronusWalker I hope it works out very well for you! Do everything your physician tells you. Don't slack on the rehab. Don't get hooked on painkillers. Seriously.

A good place in Carson to keep working on functional fitness is Well Being Fitness. He works with lots of replacements they have lots of groups classes. Peeps your age.

I think you'll be getting around a lot better. Fell better and here's to a speedy recovery!

11. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Get better, I’m glad you are doing good. See you soon!!!!