About Me Hey it’s Monica Amore I’m new at Sagebrush Ranch !

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by MonicaAmore, May 8, 2023.

?

What experience do you like

1. Girlfriend experience

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Naughty and kinky experience

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. MonicaAmore
    Chat with Me

MonicaAmore Spicy Latina, am I too hot too handle?

A6156625-A31D-4EA2-AAEE-B13D372785C3.jpeg BB457F5F-E62A-4AED-A6B9-1827902541AE.jpeg 7E31732D-CFA2-4356-BA63-3FC065220254.jpeg 18818241-807E-48A0-9D37-A21A2AB21F38.jpeg BB457F5F-E62A-4AED-A6B9-1827902541AE.jpeg 7E31732D-CFA2-4356-BA63-3FC065220254.jpeg 18818241-807E-48A0-9D37-A21A2AB21F38.jpeg 7E31732D-CFA2-4356-BA63-3FC065220254.jpeg 7E31732D-CFA2-4356-BA63-3FC065220254.jpeg My name is Monica Amore and I’m new at Sagebrush ranch. I wanted to tell you a little bit about myself so you can get to know me.
    I can’t wait to meet you and make your fantasy come true

Monica Amore
    Twitter : @monicaamore99
    Age 37
    Weight 144
    Hair color : Dark Brown
    Eye color: Brown
    Bust size: 38 D

Kissing : yes
    Fetish : yes

Describe yourself in 3 words :

Adventurous
    Exotic
    Naughty

What do you like to do for fun

Shopping
    Travel
    Hangout with my dogs

Going to horse shows

Hey I’m Monica Amore and I’m from Costa Rica.
    I love to travel and meet new people.
    I’m very spontaneous and love to laugh and make sure you have a good time . This is my first tour to Sagebrush Ranch. I’m excited to fulfill your fantasies. I can be your naughty nurse or a sensual lover. If you are looking for someone kind and gentle I’m perfect at making you feel special and fulfill your fantasies.
    I also can switch and be naughty and be your naughty exotic lover. My goal is to make sure you never forget your time here at Sagebrush Ranch.

What kind of parties do you enjoy or specialize in?

I love a party where we both explore your deepest fantasies. I enjoyed being spanked and blindfolded and feel a man do what he does best. I specialize in giving the most sexy and tantalizingly oral sex .
    Do you need a woman’s soft touch and her plump lips all over you while she caresses your body? I also love to role play let’s pretend im the naughty secretary and you are my boss. We both can’t keep our hands off each other.

Anything else you would like to include in your bio ?

I can be naughty or nice. If you love a girlfriend experience im great at making you feel cared for and I will spoil you with attention baby.

What is your ideal outdate ?

My ideal outdate would be to stay at a beautiful hotel in Vegas where we can get a lovely dinner and gamble. After we finish gambling we head back to the room where I can fulfill your deepest desires.

If you are a adrenaline junkie like me I would love to have a man take me sky diving for my first time. After we can go back to the hotel and have some bedroom fun.

What makes you different then other ladies ?

Well to start off I was born in Costa Rica and moved to Michigan at 13. I went to college for marketing and advertising and graduated. I love to talk to a man who can teach me things. I also sold insurance and computer hardware maintenance. I’m not just a pretty face I can hold a intellectual conversation as well. Im super adventurous and can promise you a fun time you won’t forget your time at Sagebrush ranch with me.

2. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

What a great thread. Book with this new edition at Sagebrush.

3. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

:pYay welcome !!!!! [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

4. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

I had a chance to meet this sexy woman. You must think about booking her on her next tour!!!!!